Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector

Go down

Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector Empty Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:57 am

Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector

04/13/2020

Planning reveals the details of the national strategy for the development of the private sector 1062

The Economy News - Baghdad

On Monday, the Ministry of Planning revealed details of the national strategy for developing the private sector.

The ministry’s official spokesman, Abd al-Zahra al-Hindawi, said in a statement reported by the official news agency “Waa’a” and viewed by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the ministry launched in the previous period the national strategy for developing the private sector,” noting that it “included multiple axes aimed at enabling the private sector to be A true partner of the public sector in achieving development goals. "

He added, "This strategy resulted in a set of activities that were implemented on the ground, foremost of which is the formation of the board of directors of the private sector, which includes representatives from the economic sectors affiliated with the private sector," noting that "the council has powers to attend meetings of the cabinet and the economic council." the above".

He pointed out that "the ministry had previously launched the national youth employment project, which is a real project to support the private sector, stressing that the project is the first of its kind based on the partnership between the public and private sectors by supporting small and medium enterprises."

He explained, "The project includes providing a group of young people in various specialties to implement a project during which they will obtain a soft loan that ranges from 350 million to 500 million dinars, with the guarantees of guarantor developers," noting that "after the loan is fulfilled, the project will belong to the youth."

He pointed out that "the whole project will provide 100 thousand job opportunities for unemployed youth," noting that "the project was launched in the provinces of Dhi Qar and Najaf and it was hoped that it would be launched in Baghdad, but the recent circumstances prevented it from being launched."

He continued, "The project in Dhi Qar Governorate included identifying two areas, the first being an agricultural city with an area of ​​15,000 dunums and the other industrial area of ​​200,000 dunums," stressing that "the project will provide a thousand job opportunities in Dhi Qar Governorate during the current year."

And Al-Hindawi said, “The measures taken in this field are to provide the full means of support to the private sector in various specialties, especially in the field of importing food, medical and health supplies,” noting that “these imports are exempt from customs duties and the value of their cash bonds is reduced by 50%, and this It will contribute to supporting the private sector and enabling it to provide the basic requirements of food or medicine to the country in light of the current crisis conditions. "

He pointed out that "there is support for the private agricultural sector, which is an essential pillar in food security under the current circumstances, by issuing exemptions to farmers and farmers from loans they obtained recently in order to encourage them and enable them to increase the cultivated areas", adding, and "there Measures to support workers in the private sector who have been affected by this crisis by providing financial and health guarantees for these workers, as are their peers in the public sector.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19770
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum