Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline

Go down

Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline Empty Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:38 pm

Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline 4-41
04/12/2020 10:02:25

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The decision of the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed the possibility of securing the salaries of employees in the coming months with the continued decline in oil prices

Ahmed Al-Saffar said in a press statement that salary insurance is "through finding alternatives, including resorting to central bank reserves or internal borrowing, or imposing exceptional taxes, which is one of the solutions that most countries resort to in times of wars, disasters and crises."

He explained, "These taxes are imposed on high income earners from giant companies and economic families that have large capital."

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed yesterday, Saturday, the preparation of a new salary scale that balances job grades in all ministries.

Committee member Adnan Al-Zorfi said in a press statement that "the government directed in the civil service law to draw or prepare a new salary scale that balances the job grades in ministries and independent bodies, especially with regard to bonuses and promotions."

He added, "It also recommended that there be a minimum acceptable for the employee, provided that the rate should not be less than 400 - 500 thousand dinars, and this policy depends on the government and not on the parliament."

In 2015, the Council of Ministers approved a decision to amend the salary scale for employees.

He indicated in a statement at the time, that the new ladder will achieve improvement between the levels of the lower and higher levels and reduce differences.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

LINK

Parliamentary finance reveals 3 options for securing salaries as oil continues to decline 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum