Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Nathan: "Are you telling me if there's an announcement made through the U.S. Treasury or something that you have a period of 3 weeks to redeem your Iraqi dinar" 4/12/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Nathan: "Are you telling me if there's an announcement made through the U.S. Treasury or something that you have a period of 3 weeks to redeem your Iraqi dinar" 4/12/20

Go down

Guru Nathan: "Are you telling me if there's an announcement made through the U.S. Treasury or something that you have a period of 3 weeks to redeem your Iraqi dinar" 4/12/20 Empty Guru Nathan: "Are you telling me if there's an announcement made through the U.S. Treasury or something that you have a period of 3 weeks to redeem your Iraqi dinar" 4/12/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:06 pm

Guru Nathan  

...This thing will come to an end within a couple of months.   The end might not mean everybody walks away a millionaire.  The end might mean you may only get a couple of pennies per IQD.  Still a huge phenomenal return.  What is it now 1/10th of a penny.  Are you telling me if there's an announcement made through the U.S. Treasury or something that you have a period of 3 weeks to redeem your Iraqi dinar and they're offering you a set price of 3 cents you're going to say, 'no I'm going to wait. You know this is a conspiracy.  It's gonna float and go to $3.00.' Really?  That's a big risk.  Because if you get off at 3 cents I'll take it because it just doesn't work like that.

4/12/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum