Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20

Go down

Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 Empty Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:30 pm

OKIE:  GOOD RESURRECTION DAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS INCLUDING ALL OUR TELEGRAPH FRIENDS.  

OF ALL DAYS TO BE HONORED TO POST —-THIS IS IT——NOT ONLY HAVE I BEEN ORDERED TO START CIRCLING THE FIELD IN PREPARATION FOR LANDING,  BUT I HAVE ALSO BEEN ASSURED OF AN ETERNAL FUTURE GUARANTEED ME BY THE HAND OF GOD.  

I HAVE BEEN IN SOME VERY DANGEROUS SPOTS WHEN FLYING BUT HAVE ALWAYS HARBORED IN MY MIND THAT NO MATTER HOW THE EVENT TURNED OUT IF IT WAS MY TIME I WAS ASSURED OF A BETTER LIFE THAN I PRESENTLY HAVE.  

IT'S KINDA IRONIC THAT YOU CAN BE SCARED AND CALM AT THE SAME TIME.. WHEN I CODED LAST NOVEMBER WHEN I WAS REVIVED I HAVE NEVER FELT A MORE CALMING FEELING THAN I HAD.  NO—I DIDN'T HAVE AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE BUT I HAD A STRANGE NEW FEELING OF CALMNESS I HAD NEVER EXPERIENCED.  

IT REALLY FELT GOOD NOT ONLY TO BREATHE AGAIN BUT TO REALIZE BREATH OR NOT I WAS IN THE PRESENSE OF SOMEONE  FAR GREATER THAN MYSELF.   

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WHAT I  WOULD SAY " I WAS MY OWN MAN" BUT AT MY REVIVING IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS I WAS IN SOMEONE'S ELSE'S HAND'S BUT MY OWN,   AND I HAD NOT BEEN MY "OWN MAN" ALL MY LIFE BUT A TOOL TO BE USED FOR A GREATER PURPOSE THAN  I COULD EVER VISUALIZE .  

MY MEMORIES REALLY CAME ALIVE OF ALL THE LIVES I HAD SAVED (AND TOOK SOMETIMES WHEN NECESSARY")  THAT I HAD REALLY SERVED A GREATER PURPOSE THAN I WOULD EVER HAVE IMAGINED.  

IF I EVER HAD A HISTORY OR LEGACY I WOULD HOPE IT WOULD BE—HE SERVED THE LORD EVEN THOUGH AT THE TIME HE WASN'T AWARE OF IT.   

WORDS OR EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE AND BELIEF IN A GOD GREATER THAN OURSELVES IS A REVELATION I WISHED EVERYONE COULD EXPERIENCE,  I HAD IT—I TASTED IT—I FELT IT -I WISHED ALL COULD HAVE FELT THE PEACE I FELT KNOWING MY SAVIOR HAD  LEFT ME HERE TO FINISH MY JOB  "WHATEVER THAT MAY BE"..

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL——--ALWAYS REMEMBER—GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE AND PRAYERS CHANGES THINGS————

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL—————SHALOAM
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 Empty Re: Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20

Post by kenlej on Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:23 pm

God I thought he would be dead by now  Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 2322496710 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 2322496710 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 2322496710 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 2322496710

I do believe something is going on with maybe NESARA but that has nothing to do with the dinar   Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203 Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20 Empty Re: Okie Update - He Has Been Ordered To Circle The Field In Preparation To Land! 4/12/20

Post by Jayzze on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:46 am

okie do not circle too many times since you are low on fuel and will crash likeiraqs currency. mayday mayday
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:52 am

Dear #DOJ.gov & #OklahomaAttorneyGeneral.gov ..

Q: Aren't you the least bit curious? 

Who or what website would "order" this shameless POS and/or unlicensed currency pumper to post this blatant click-bait.. 

Even a blind man can see this imbecilic "order" is code for re-posting fraudulent statements for profit ..

Aren't you curious.. who's ordering, who's providing this "salacious intel", who's paying this fuctard to promote misinformation & false hope .. because he's obviously not doing this for free. #IRS.gov 

Since no one can be this stupid, aren't you curious as to why this idiot creates this type of uniquely coded fiction..  #FTC.gov #FBI.gov

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum