Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe

Go down

The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe Empty The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:59 am

The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe

12/04/2020

The United Nations: The food situation of Iraq is safe 20092

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, "FAO", confirmed on Sunday that the current indicators do not indicate a problem in the food security in the country, while it indicated that Iraq has achieved self-sufficiency from the most important strategic stockpile globally.

The representative of the organization in Iraq, Salah Al-Hajj, said in statements followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", "We are at an important stage and we must agree on several concepts, including food security, which depends on four foundations, namely providing food, access to food in practical and economic terms, use, and sustainability."

He added that, "Given what we are now, there is no problem so far regarding global production for 2020 and taking the strategic wheat crop as an example, there are no indications that a problem has occurred, contrary to what happened in 2008, which was linked to drought in that period."

On fears of high prices, he explained that "people have fears and this is normal, but the daily price list does not indicate a problem", indicating that "Iraq exported a million tons of barley during the past year and there is a surplus of local consumption of products, including wheat, as Iraq achieved self-sufficiency For this strategic stock locally and globally. ”

Al-Hajj pointed out that “the possibility of wasting vegetables is greater with the presence of any handicap in transportation, so more facilities are necessary, not to mention that a large number of people depend on agriculture as a basic source of income, so production and price control must be guaranteed and this is what is happening now in Iraq ” 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19746
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum