Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Nathan says --he is very much confident it will be finished by the end of May.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Nathan says --he is very much confident it will be finished by the end of May.

Go down

Nathan says --he is very much confident it will be finished by the end of May.  Empty Nathan says --he is very much confident it will be finished by the end of May.

Post by Ponee on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Nathan 

...whatever this thing is I'm not saying it's an RV.  I'm not saying this is an RI.  Whatever the play is on the IQD, and there is a play,  there's no disputing that...by certain institutions.  But to be fair there has been for about 3 years now.  There's been certain institutions positioning themselves in the IQD.  Sizable positions "Would you say there's a lot more activity in 2019 that you ever seen before?"  The IQD activity revved up this year, beginning of this year at an institutional level, significantly above the institutional level that I was engaged with on my IQD transactions.  "In 2020 it started racing up?"  Big-time.

...I'm more than confident whatever this thing is.  Whether it's the GCR.  Whether it's an RV or RI or whether it's a closed shop event reserved for the financial elites...top 25 banks and certain central banks in the world. I'm still very much confident it will be finished by the end of May.  In a sense that whatever this thing is some of it if not all of it will be public.  That may take the form of people walking into their local Wells Fargo branch and converting their IQD or even their Vietnamese dong I don't know.  I don't claim to know...I take real world data points from people I work with, people I transact with and I take this and it's so compartmentalized and some of the people who are literally at the coalface of this thing do not have a holistic overview of what's going on.  They've been given a directive do this.  You do that and why are we doing this?  That's none of your business. As you Americans like to say, 'a need to know basis.'  It really is that compartmentalized...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum