Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Al-Kazemi: I will form a government serving the people / expanded DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Al-Kazemi: I will form a government serving the people / expanded

Go down

Al-Kazemi: I will form a government serving the people / expanded Empty Al-Kazemi: I will form a government serving the people / expanded

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Al-Kazemi: I will form a government serving the people / expanded 822968-08d1c9b9-f365-4c0d-9dac-f8c69ab35c8d
Thursday 09, April 2020 23:22

Baghdad / Nina   / Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi announced that he will form a government that serves the people.

Al-Kazemi said in a televised speech: "I received today a letter of assignment from the President of the Republic and according to constitutional contexts," explaining: "I will form a government that serves the people."

Al-Kazemi said that the government will not be polemical and the decision of Iraq will be in the hands of its sons.

He added that "our people still have not achieved their aspirations and we have an obligation to openly," noting that "the cab that I will provide will be a government of services to the people, and it will not be a government of closed rooms and secrets."

Al-Kazimi continued: "We will provide the necessary budgets to protect public health, and not concede at the expense of the dignity of Iraq, as it is a sovereign country and the government will be watchful of the interests of the Iraqis."

The prime minister-designate emphasized that his mandate is an important and dangerous national responsibility, and success rests with everyone.

He pointed to "diversification of income and the encouragement of industry and agriculture," stressing that "our external relations must be successful, and we will not allow any Iraqi to be insulted by any internal or external party, because the Iraqi is not a follower, and we are equals to our opponents and brothers to our neighbors."

He promised "fighting corruption and the corrupt is a national task, and we have to prove that we are fit in Iraq with deeds, and that we cooperate and trust the state as it is not a person, a sect or a nationality." .

Al-Kazemi continued:

It is worth noting that today, Thursday, President of the Republic Barham Salih issued a decree mandating Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the next government, after Adnan Al-Zarfi apologized.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=822968
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi: I will form a government serving the people / expanded Empty Re: Al-Kazemi: I will form a government serving the people / expanded

Post by Jayzze on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:52 am

several parties loyal to iran have started to bring up info that kazami  has leanings towards the us and that does not sit well with iran and this could be a problem getting passed by the parties.just in case he does not get elected there are two people just took a seat in the bull pen getting ready.they are omar the tent maker from Kabul and the odds on favorite who would get elected the favorite son of iran malaki
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum