Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Vital Brad says he never put a rate on what he thinks the IQD is going to RV at, But says Easter weekend is something to really be paying attention to. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Vital Brad says he never put a rate on what he thinks the IQD is going to RV at, But says Easter weekend is something to really be paying attention to.

Go down

Vital Brad says he never put a rate on what he thinks the IQD is going to RV at, But says Easter weekend is something to really be paying attention to. Empty Vital Brad says he never put a rate on what he thinks the IQD is going to RV at, But says Easter weekend is something to really be paying attention to.

Post by Ponee on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Vital Brad 

It's a rally exciting time right now...I've been reporting on this for the last four years, been following It for the last ten years and what's happening and what I think is expected to happen this week is absolutely incredible.  I never put a date on what's going on.  I've never put a rate on what I think the Iraqi dinar is going to revalue at...But this Easter weekend is something to really be paying attention to...I'm a holder of Iraqi dinar...it's going to be a currency that revalues at a much higher rate than it is currently at right now.  I will be able to take the Iraqi dinar notes that I have and I believe it's going to be a higher value...you've got to be paying attention to what's happening...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum