Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says --  My bankers are still looking for this to happen the earliest on the 13th or 14th. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- My bankers are still looking for this to happen the earliest on the 13th or 14th.

Go down

MarkZ says --  My bankers are still looking for this to happen the earliest on the 13th or 14th. Empty MarkZ says -- My bankers are still looking for this to happen the earliest on the 13th or 14th.

Post by Ponee on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:37 pm

MarkZ   

...the good thing is they are enforcing the necessity for a reset. We will get our reset people!!!  I believe Trump is working on it…he is a gold bug working with a messed up system and trying to keep it propped up until the reset is ready.

[There was a rumor out from Isaac that no RV until November now….]  

No way…no part of me thinks we will be waiting until November...

[via PDK]    ...Everybody is in a waiting pattern for late in the weekend or very early into next week with great expectations…I think Iraq will quickly come up to speed …everything should go into place once they have a stable currency …the government ect

My bankers are still looking for this to happen the earliest on the 13th or 14th... 

[Any news on the Iraqi Prime Minister and cabinet?]  

I have said this a number of times…they are never going to be able to keep a government until they get their monetary reform. The people are suffering and their money is not worth crap. I honestly believe we are going to see the CBI and the new rate and then we will see a stable government.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum