Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages

Go down

Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages Empty Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 am

Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages

08/04/2020

Electricity sets the date for the payment of contract dues and daily wages 14977

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Electricity has set, on Wednesday, the date for the payment of dues of all new appointees in the ministry from contracts and daily wages, stressing that it does not intend to end their services.

The ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said in a statement reported by the official news agency “Waa’a” and viewed by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the ministry is committed to those who have been appointed from the contracts and daily wages and has no intention to end their services.” He pointed out that “the ministry secured the salaries of 60% of them And the salaries of those who did not receive within the next two weeks will be secured. "

He added: "When the Ministry of Electricity launched the appointments and provided job opportunities for the youth, it was in accordance with its powers and came in harmony with the package of reforms calling for responding to the demands of the demonstrators," noting that "the appointments are legally covered by cabinet decisions and also financially covered."

He continued, "The new appointees were hoping to push them into the Ministry's strategic projects in the 2019 plan as well as the 2020 plan, but it is because of the health situation, the current economic circumstance, the collapse of oil prices and the existence of an emergency budget that prompted the ministry to review its strategic plans to harmonize with the current circumstance."

Al-Abadi explained that "the ministry obligated international companies that implement their investment projects to employ 70 to 75% of the Iraqi workforce," stressing that "if these projects were implemented, they would provide job opportunities for many of the unemployed."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19673
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum