Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "as far as the dinar is concerned it's going to happen sooner or later" 4/5/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "as far as the dinar is concerned it's going to happen sooner or later" 4/5/20

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "as far as the dinar is concerned it's going to happen sooner or later" 4/5/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "as far as the dinar is concerned it's going to happen sooner or later" 4/5/20

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:32 pm

Guru Pimpy  

...the more I read these articles the more apparent it looks like they're heading possibly to civil war.  There's a lot of threats going on.  We know that Trump has a new approach to Iraq that is they want them to put their big-boy pants on and want them to kick the training wheels off and they wanted to start doing away with these Iran backed militia groups.  As a matter of fact Trump has put together a task force to go in there and start removing them...as far as the dinar is concerned it's going to happen sooner or later.  I know a lot of us want it to happen very soon and that's still a high probability...I anticipate Iraq to really really grow into who we think they should be and that is one of the wealthiest nations in the world...

4/5/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum