Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth

Go down

Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth Empty Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:03 am

Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth

04/04/2020

Julphar appoints a new CEO to drive operational transformation and support growth 19898

The Economy News - Baghdad

Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries "Julphar" announced the appointment of Issam Farouk as its CEO, explaining that this decision comes in light of the company's pioneering transformation program in the Middle East and other regions.

A statement of the company, which was received by "Al-Eqtisad News", stated that Farouk will lead "the growth and development of (Julphar) Company through its continuous commitment to raise the level of its facilities, operations, practices and infrastructure in a manner that ensures the continuity of the company with durability during the year 2020 and the coming years"

The statement added that "it will contribute to consolidating (Julphar) position in the market as a pioneer in the field of medicines in the region, by working to complete its mission to provide high-quality solutions and enhance the health of people at the regional and global levels."

"I am proud to join an organization that is at the heart of the UAE and continues to contribute to economic growth in Ras al-Khaimah and abroad. I look forward to working with a highly skilled team in the coming months, as we aim to continue ensuring the production of high-quality drugs," the statement quoted Farouk as saying. , As well as creating value-added products and healthcare solutions that change the lives of the people who need them most, I am fully committed to restoring Julphar's position as a regionally leading pharmaceutical industry company within three years.

In turn, Sheikh Saqr bin Humaid Al Qasimi, Chairman of Julphar, said in the statement that “Dr. Essam’s proven track record in the pharmaceutical industry in addition to his extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry in both established and emerging markets is the best proof of his leadership in the pioneering transformation processes. In business, in addition to his strategic planning and ensuring the stages of implementing strategies, his ability to manage a diverse organization and push it to success and enhance its business in difficult environments would ensure the huge impact of Julphar in the 50 markets where we operate all over the world. 
"
It is noteworthy that Essam Farouk previously held the position of CEO of the "Canadian" pharmaceutical products company, where he took over the management of the company since its establishment in 2006. Through his exceptional leadership, the company witnessed exceptional growth as it became the second largest pharmaceutical company in Algeria and North Africa.

After that, he held the position of CEO of the group "MS Pharma" for seven years, as the transformation brought about by the company made it one of the five largest leading pharmaceutical companies in the Middle East and North Africa.

He also held senior positions in several companies, including the GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Aventis, the T3A Pharma Group and Julphar Germany, thereby accumulating a wealth of valuable experiences across public and multinational business environments.

He holds a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from the University of "Zagazig", in addition to obtaining a master's degree in Total Quality Management and Operations Management from the American University in Cairo and the American Quality Association.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19616
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum