Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there

Go down

BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there Empty BLUWOLF - The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:28 pm

Bluwolf:  To all, please share in all rooms.
I have been holding currencies since the year 2001 and I am now in 16 years writing to you all. Always trying to maintain you in faith and trying to see you all finalized as I with our RV.

We created a group which is now known as the internet group which from 600 people now has grown to 50 million all around the world. Thanks to a young man lost but not forgotten surname Studley along with WF a plan was built one of such that till this day and time is being honored and maintained.

A very simple plan one that treats all with respect, one that locks in your rates, one that insures your security, one that will give you a 800 number to call and will be furnished to you via email. You call and make your appointment. You go to your appointment. You hand in with the person attending you with the De La Rue machine right in front of you, your monies.

Which should be counted right there in front of you. TRUST NO ONE.

After counted, you then open up your accounts (non interest bearing at first).

Once created they will issue to you some cards, you may request some cash out front,even some cashiers checks ,you will be getting some letters of authenticity. This my friends is the plan fine and simple. The RV stands alone and it is not tied up to the Redemption of the bonds called Zim so don't even go there for that is a five year old different animal and must be treated as such.

Your redemption must or should be a different process with different guide lines. There are some people out there trying to confuse you into STAMPEDING LIKE SCARED COWS into one of these redemptions centers and SIMPLY ACCEPTING WHAT ONE OFF THESE OFFICIALS THROW AT YOU.

Honestly that is not banking, that is not redeeming and most certainly it is not exchanging and simple not right or just.

And then I also see that these people are trying to tell you that your revaluing currency is being controlled when you redeem and folks that has no right of being and it is not so.

LISTEN UP REALLY GOOD; IF YOU HAVE ZIM YOU DO YOUR REDEMPTION PERIOD WITH HSBC WHO ARE LEAD REDEMPTION BANK. HSBC WILL ALSO TAKE CURRENCIES.

AND IF YOU HAVE CURRENCIES YOU REVALUATE THE SAME WITH WELLS FARGO PERIOD.

WELLS WILL ALSO REDEEM ZIM .

HOWEVER these are two different animals and you must treat them as such.

Just make sure if you do your business in one bank make sure that this banker does not intend to limit or create scenarios over your currencies and its exchange because the zim and there care handlers do not have any jurisdiction over your rv exchange whatsoever.

We were all chosen by God to do good by Him and we must be good stewards of His richness, and we must make sure that no one out there and I mean no one, even dare to try to steal not one cent from the KINGDOM OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

I hope that I have been clear to all on todays message and I wish for all to share on to others so they can open there eyes and seek awareness. This is not a show and it sure is not a given to have some greedy people come in and be scaring you into thinking that you have no right to ask questions on the rates.

Also that you must demonstrate to them that you are not exchanging your currencies demonstrating greed.

Look this scenario should not exist nor is it true.

If you follow protocol, [ ZIM EXCHANGE AT HSBC PERIOD ] [ CURRENCY EXCHANGE AT WELLS FARGO PERIOD ]. [ AND STEER AWAY FROM A CERTAIN PLACE IN THE SOUTHWEST. ] If you follow these guide lines you will be ok.

On another note look if you go in and simple create a structure payout if so you do not need a wealth manager nor anyone of there kind. Think about it. Be well,be safe,be healthy and be aware.

WE SHOULD BE IN THE BANKS WITHIN HOURS NOW. Happy Journeys

God bless,

Na'mastes Bluwolf.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum