Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A great video from David Wilcock  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

A great video from David Wilcock

Go down

A great video from David Wilcock  Empty A great video from David Wilcock

Post by kenlej on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting but my computer went down and I couldn't post on my phone. The reset is here but sorry for the dinar holders it isn't going to happen. Iraq is one of the most dangerous countries on earth and it's because of the deep state it is but enjoy the show. 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

A great video from David Wilcock  Empty Re: A great video from David Wilcock

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 pm

I am asking people to report Shilcock and revoke his 501c3 religions tax exempt status.
It is one thing to bilk the gullible and another to say f u to paying your fair share of taxes.
If you would like to help please do! Thanks!

How to Report Fraudulent Nonprofit Orgs Like David Wilcocks 501c3

http://www.oom2.com/t68613-how-to-report-fraudulent-nonprofit-orgs-like-david-wilcocks-501c3-timetostopbluechickenfraud

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
A great video from David Wilcock  2245507099A great video from David Wilcock  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:40 pm

Don't know if it's true or not Sky, but please show proof if it is. I'm not a Wilcock fan especially him charging $333 for his "great awakening" but please show proof.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 pm

He admitted from his own mouth that he has a 501c3 exempt status in a video over a year ago. One of the members on my site busted him out and then he sent her a Cease and Desist  twice! he was so pissed. hehe It was awesome!. I shall find it for you but trust me when I say he has one.
Hopefully folks will be as persistent on reporting this fraudster as they are Dave Schmidt. As Abe Froman so aptly put it: It is a great to be alive to see these sh*t stains being stopped.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
A great video from David Wilcock  2245507099A great video from David Wilcock  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm

I've been following Wilcock since 2009 and his knowledge of events was not always right but his knowledge of how things work from leylines to how the veils on earth become weak where worm holes bring in beings and creatures from different realities into this one is the only explanation for millions of people seeing bigfoot, dogman, serpents, mothman, goatman, wenidagos, and a bunch of other creatures that people see. I'm really surprised that u Sky being a socalled whitehat would get down on somebody who isn't giving their money to the IRS which is the deep state!!!!!! I don't like Wilcocks humor "he has none" but I like what he says.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:28 pm

I can't believe you're putting David Wilcock in the same vein as Schmidt. He must of really fucked your head up. Wilcocks books are some of the top books on where our world is heading into the 4th dimension. If u haven't checked his books out u SHOULD.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:03 am

@kenlej wrote:...how the veils on earth become weak where worm holes bring in beings and creatures from different realities into this one is the only explanation for millions of people seeing bigfoot, dogman, serpents, mothman, goatman, wenidagos, and a bunch of other creatures that people see.

The ONLY explanation? Oh, come on now - that's the mark of a closed mind if ever there was one. 

One of the traps that many people seem to fall into is to conclude - just because the mainstream media can't alway be trusted, nor governments either (and I agree) - that what you can believe are people spouting stuff that is no different from fantasy fiction.

All too often it's also claimed that just because people don't buy into the fantasy fiction they must be "sheeple" who have never thought about it and who must believe everything the government tells them. Not true.

As someone once said: "Just because there are major problems in the aircraft industry it doesn't mean that magic carpets are real."

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:34 am

A great video from David Wilcock  Hqdefault

kenlej I have asked Stina to send me the video where he states/announces that he got the 501c3 and will post here when she sends it to me (I don't have the stomach to go through his vids and find it tbh) but until then here is the video she did regarding this and the reason Wilcock sent her 2 Cease and Desist. Keep in mind at this time she did not even have but a few 100 subs on her channel. So.... he was pissed off. Ask yourself why.  lol

https://youtu.be/O7yqGhxCJXQ

https://youtu.be/D3PH0UXNPp0

Here is another issue... the Pete Petersen GoFund me that Wilcock ran for this supposed whistle blower and took in over 60K. Check the video by Steven Cambian where he tears the story to shreds. We still have not seen a death certificate on Petersen nor is he listed on the social security Death Index. This is an ongoing investigation and if we find anything we will share it.

https://youtu.be/ac2b9zdvqxw

So you can kneel at the alter of the Blue Chicken Cult leader if you want. Read and buy his books and pay for his ridiculous classes etc. if that kind of wooship is your thing. But let me remind you that he was part of the RV fraud along with Benjamin blablabla Fulford back in 2011. He has changed his story board so many times to keep the money rolling in it amazes me. For that more power to him. But pay your freaking taxes. The Blue Chicken Cult is NOT a religion. And just to be clear... I place him above Schmidt in the fraud department. Schmidt is chump change compared to Shilcock.

A great video from David Wilcock  91395127_10214181166997903_3631682023166312448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_eui2=AeHHk-YXTDH4mXKLeinSxfTHO6eUyqgC_QlQ-HvSagvM5NpgoZafFFH8IzW-mQqlE0Qpr0Fzf6oCQtCjeGu5zVLXREQEb7LIWHVaL3glFxebiQ&_nc_ohc=0exRo0HOPLgAX_yQiZ6&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

#STOPBLUECHICKEN501C3FRAUD

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 pm

I love u Sky All I can see is that we're winning the war and I want to show other people it's being won. My website "down the rabbit hole" was attacked and living on SSA of $800 a month I couldn't afford the firewall it would cost to keep it up, so I'm doing what I can do to give people a positive timeline and whatever Wilcock is, he has been constant giving a positive timeline. If u don't like his positive timelines than don't listen to him. It's that simple.......
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Love ya too kenlej. I hear ya! I am also living on a very small SSI monthly. I had to drop my weed site because I could not afford the $180.00 for the year.
But hey I offer free forums to the members of OOM so if you would like a free place to post whatever you would be welcome.
xox
Stay safe and healthy! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:02 pm

A great video from David Wilcock  2243815925 A great video from David Wilcock  2243815925 A great video from David Wilcock  2243815925
@Purpleskyz wrote:Love ya too kenlej. I hear ya! I am also living on a very small SSI monthly. I had to drop my weed site because I could not afford the $180.00 for the year.
But hey I offer free forums to the members of OOM so if you would like a free place to post whatever you would be welcome.
xox
Stay safe and healthy! Smile
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum