Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20

3 posters

Go down

"No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 Empty "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:08 pm

Once again the IDC narrative goes bouncing along in the burrow pit. 

When they talk about contract rates you are either in a fringe group that has taken Zim serial numbers and promises certain "Contract Rates" that they alone have arranged for or, you are talking about rates negotiated for Dong or Dinar, etc., that have nothing to do with Zim Bonds. Either way, the currency exchanger loses. Again, this BS is the way the Cabal wants you to still be under their control and do want they want you to do. Always somebody to control you. "Limited thinking" for the slaves is the key to their success to eliminate your effectiveness once the RV takes place. They think they can still get you back in the coral with all your money. Get up and walk away from this game played in and by the den of thieves and crooks, you will lose. 

If you consider yourself a slave then go for their scam(s). If you're a Sovereign, take control of the whole appointment scenario and tell them what you want to do; the work the Alliance has prepared for you to do.

THERE ARE NO CONTRACT RATES FOR ZIM BONDS. ALL WHO PUSH THIS IDEA ARE FRAUDS AND ARE NOT ACTING IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS. PERIOD. There are no paymasters involved with Zim redemptions because there are no Contract Rates involved with Zim.

These people are scam artist who are trying to stop Zim Benefactors from their rightful humanitarian funds meant for the world's population. And if you believe them, they win, you lose. BTW there are no back walls or redeem-by-dates involved in the redemption of Zim Bonds; no walls, no dates.

Zim Bond redemptions will be done at specific Redemption Locations set up by the Alliance for redeeming Zim Bonds for owners of the Zim Bonds they are redeeming. Get this idea in your heads. ALL ZIM REDEMPTION RATES ARE NEGOTIATED BY THE OWNERS OF THE ZIM FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF DOING THEIR HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS. Get used to the fact that NO SCAMMERS WILL REDEEM OR EXCHANGE FOR THEMSELVES OR ANYBODY THEY HAVE SCAMMED. Unless the person is your friend and you know them personally, I suggest you get your currency back and redeem or exchange yourself, you will do much better on your own.

Zim Holders will set up their own redemption appointments from the 800# call operators. They will go into the appointment, present their case and justify the rates they think they will need. There will be a one hour and fifteen-minute time slot to negotiate your rate, count your Bonds, get your questions answered, set up your Trusts if you don't already have one, sign your NDA, get trained on the use of the QFS, receive your own personal connection to the QFS and receive a web address where you can access all the information you need to use the QFS as the tool it was meant to be. YOU WILL NOT GET, NOR WOULD YOU NEED, A SEPARATE APPOINTMENT TO COME BACK AND GET A RATE THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FROM THE ALLIANCE. THAT IDEA IS LUDICROUS. The Alliance does not intend to keep the redemption centers active beyond the first wave of redeemers. All will be done at the time of the appointment. 

There are so many false narratives, so many fraudulent "intel" pieces of crap being propagated on IDC that is has completely lost its compass. It is not Patrick's fault, he is trying to have an open information channel where people can get different points of view and then make up their own minds, but the gurus and their false narrative have taken over the narrative like the Main Stream Media and there is very little real information being posted, only the latest new flavor of the next guru to feed us their next version of BS intel. I'm glad I've been around a long time to have seen the real intel compared to the present disinformation onslaught. I'm sure it will get worse as we get closer to the RV happening. Really though, it is getting worse already, maybe we are that close.

When will the RV happen? Not till after the arrests have cleared out the bad actors who would oppose our efforts. So keep up the daily predictions, your false predictions are making you guys look like fools. The Alliance would never predict the date or the time the RV will take place. So it is obvious that these Trolls and Shills and pretend gurus are not getting their information from the Alliance. The Alliance is in charge and will always be in charge. The RV will be a surprise to all.

Get on the right side of truth, you are being chalked for what you believe in. 

Ron Giles

"No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 Empty Re: "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20

Post by moneymike1 Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:13 am

Hi Ron how do I get on your Rv info list
Let me know thanks
Michael Parker

moneymike1

Back to top Go down

"No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20 Empty Re: "No Contract Rates for ZIM" by Ron Giles 3/30/20

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:47 am

Hi Michael. The post above is by Rambler Nash who is quoting something that Ron Giles wrote elsewhere. It is not an actual post by Ron Giles, who, as far as I know, is not a member of this forum, so will not be able to respond to your request. In this "RV" world of scammers and hucksters it's s good idea to make sure you understand what you're reading before getting sucked in.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum