Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20

Go down

MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 Empty MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:57 pm

Member: Are we there yet???????/

MZ: Still hearing good things about this week….hearing that the first stimulus bill was not enough….we need more…..

MZ: Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow…..that is what they are being told….i don’t see how that is possible because of the logistics for exchange centers which are running on a skeleton crew. They have sick people with sick family members. I do not know how they will roll this out.

MZ: Will they let it go in pieces now? 4a, packages, first because they don’t need to see people with those…..then schedule 4B for later?   They are still trying to figure this one out.

Member:  Quiet is a good thing. They need mobile exhange or something. Stick the currency bonds in to get sterilized and checked. Stick copy of project ~ 2 pages or so. Account gets opened. Access it online.

Member: At a postal meeting this morning, some STIMULUS CHECK where delivered yesterday. Be Patient!

Member: Isaac posted he is hoping to be liquid tomorrow

Member: Isaac is doing a Swap for Fiat. He is a different Tier and he is supposed to go before our group.

Q: What is the purpose of this rumored blackout?

MZ: As we understand it….to cover up the military moves to arrest all the rats….we hear this is what they are using as a cover. I have talked to several of you who have been having rolling blackouts over the last few days….here in N. Carolina and in Florida. Several hours each day with no internet and phone.   Are they trying to prep us for it perhaps? 

Member: Listen to David Wilcox he is talking about 3 days of darkness where the cabal gets arrested

Member:  3 days if darkness is Big Time Arrests

Member:  Possible 3 days of no internet and no phones

MZ: I listened and David Wilcock does call for 3 days of darkness….I have military contacts that seem to agree. I hear there is a high potential that we may get 3 days starting tomorrow. No internet, no phones, and we all have to stay at home……so be prepared.

MZ: None of us should panic….for us it should be a reason to be excited. We can watch while they do a world wide cleanup.

Member:  The World is going to change for the better for all humanity

Member:  Corona Virus is distraction for arrests and dismantling 5G (radiation) Corona means Halo(Sun)

Member:  I don’t think this virus was planned but what a great excuse to do a global reset

Member:  P-L-A-N-D-E-M-I-C

MZ: I think the CV 19 finally made this can too big to kick. I think this forced their hands…..

MZ: We will go back to the gold standard, I expect we will have one of the greatest periods of prosperity in world history…this is going to be awesome.

Member:  So here's my own timeline theory - At the point that the some 500,000 of us redeem/exchange and sign NDA's, it gives the NPTB 90 days to do disclosures about it and about arrests, nesara, etc. At the end of the 90 days, surely there will be some who will begin talking about the GCR. The general population will need to be prepared and informed.

Member: Remember- Currency= EXCHANGE.....Zim Bonds= REDEEM

Member:  Ramadan starts on 4/23 this year, something should hopefully happen by then

Member:  Last nite on Q Bits, he said the RESET button HAS BEEN PUSHED...ON the chats, people were excited...but i dont know...

Member:  The reset is inevitable

Member: I have heard that CDC representatives will be at the redemption centers.

MZ: I have heard that the CDC along with Homeland Security have been going to all these centers to make sure provisions and guidelines are followed …I hope this is true and it will be a good and safe exchange process for us all.

MZ: The last few days we have basically seen the nationalization of the bond markets….which is the Federal Reserve telling the rich people that their money is safe. At the same time it does provide safety for 401k’s, and pensions because they are heavily invested in the bond market. The Fed has also started purchasing mortgage bundles from FannieMae and Freddie…to try to prop this up so it doesn’t crash.

MZ: The only reason this doesn’t scare me is  the information I am getting that our central bank (Treasury ) has taken over the Fed. Basically I think they are printing unlimited fiat to overload the system….pin it all on the Fed. You Bankrupt it…put in the new gold/asset backed system and Boom…..thats what I see happening.

Member:  Trump plays high level chess

Member:  Trump just tweeted zero interest rates, time for infrastructure!

DEE GROSE https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/flood-begins-treasury-sell-over-quarter-trillion-bills-48-hours

DEE GROSE Michael Pento: Bond Market Crash Dead Ahead - DollarCollapse.com https://www.dollarcollapse.com/pento-bond-crash/

DEE GROSE https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/flood-begins-treasury-sell-over-quarter-trillion-bills-48-hours

DEE GROSE https://www.dollarcollapse.com/monetary-policy-2/

Member:  hey Mark i have an appointment with my personal/private banker to purchased more dong on friday i asked him over the phone do he wants to still talk about the secured credit card he's not on that no more he asked how much dong with exciting words more exciting than i am.

MZ: Next scheduled Stream is tomorrow at 10amest..unless something big happens and I will be back sooner. Stay safe…stay well….

MarkZ: "Banking contacts are still hopeful they will see their funds release tomorrow" (April Fools!) 3/331/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum