Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20

Go down

COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20  Empty COFFEE with MarkZ AUDIO and CC NOTES- 3-26-20

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:22 pm

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: News from Zurich is nobody has received dollars yet. …. I’ve got Isaac and 3 other people there….they expected their funds to be liquid with holds removed yesterday……They did not even get an update on potential timing. It’d frustrating for them and it’s frustrating for us….there just isn’t any news..

MZ: At least we get to watch it all play out. ….we get to watch the death of the fiat. 

Member:  Issac will post VICTORY when he goes liquid..

MZ: Reno is very quiet…it was a nothing-burger for news from the inside, on banking , where we are at, when to expect packages…..extremely quiet.

MZ: On the real news side of it there is a whole lot going on….…Watching the news and the Fed and you are watching the death throes of the fiat system.  

MZ: You are seeing it happen…they cannot prop up the old system any longer…..So, what’s the answer?.....You and I know the answer…..we know they are going to an asset backed currency. We have already read the last chapter……We know how it ends. 

Member:  In my opinion...I believe the Goldback currency the reset and our RV. They all go at the same time.

Member:  President Trump is presently having a teleconference meeting with the G20 leaders and their staff regarding the world economy and virus. Hopefully, they will all be as anxious as we are for this thing to happen!

Member: Mexico is shutting down today

MZ: We mentioned yesterday that Russia is doing the same. 

Member:  Mark it could all be done by next week, Mass arrests from Friday to Sunday ships leave for Cuba on Monday, RV and stimulus money start Monday. Get it Done!! just my thoughts.

MZ: I am watching for it to happen early in April…Based on chatter, Watching the funding corridors, watching while they try to prop up liquidity, 

Member:  Mass arrests have to be going on. Tanks on trains in California NG on the streets in New York. Most democratic states locked down

Q: What does “10 days of darkness”  mean?

MZ: There are rumors that early in April they will shut down ,(internet, social media) ,,meaning the only news you will get will be on the emergency broadcast system so that they can let you know that they are busy locking people up, changing things…..fixing things…..that is the rumor. 

Member:  I mentioned 10 days of darkness 2 days ago and got laughed at but I believe means all social media on hold. Limited internet

Member:  Q frequently mentioned the necessary 10 days of darkness.Military purchased best night vision to make arrests. I've seen start date as early as 3/29, 3/31 or 4/1.

Member:  Read David Wilcox on D-Recaps… David Wilcock on Dinar Recaps explains it all it's a very good article if you listen to the audio it's about 5 hours long

Member:  MI6 and CIA sources say the next phase will involve “a giant magnetic pulse that will pass through mother Gaia within the week.” This will cause a temporary shutdown of the Internet and mobile phone communications. MI6 sources say. Airlines have already started to be prepared. From Benjamen Fulford

Member:  10 days of darkness is a metaphor

Member:  Message received on Twitter yesterday full blown lock down and emergence broadcast on Sunday/Monday

Member:  Last week, bank employee told me to get ready big changes coming and walked away. I'm ready for some Zim Zen!

Member:  When things 'seem' at their worst... I shall bring it fourth- says the Lord." -Kim Clement dinar prophecy… POTUS performing his word from CNN Interview "TRUMP: US should control Iraq OIL"  PAYBACK

Member:  The President keeps mentioning Easter there is something special about Easter this year

Member: Easter = rebirth, restart, hope, new beginnings, 

Member:  St Germaine Trust can only be opened twice a year - one is Easter

Member:  I just remembered a correlation with Easter! The St. Germaine funds can only be released on Easter or Christmas!

Member:  Remember FLOTUS posting a golden egg on Twitter??? Easter is sounding more plausible for anything to happen, Trump even mentioned it.

Member: I remember when she did that tweet…..The golden egg was in the middle….Gold will kill the Fed? or gold backed currency by Easter?   Maybe……..

Member:  Trump already knows about the cure. This is a military operation... The news of the cure will roll out right on schedule & end all pandemic fear/panick

Member:  lol There will be an increase in births and divorces in the US as a result of this quarantine!

MZ:  good video from 2008 done by Cambridge house ….  The Fall Of The US Dollar: Is The Return To A Gold Standard Inevitable?    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjhLp8AHAYc 

MZ: I love this one….it’s not a question of “if”, it’s a question of “when” . 

Member:  Have a great day Mark and peeps think about those Golden Easter eggs

CBD Gurus joins the stream toward the end…..listen to replay for the details. 

MZ: Mr, C will not be joining us tomorrow ……but Bob Locke will be with us. 10Am est

Mod:  BOB LOCK WILL JOIN IN CHAT WITH MARK Z ON FRIDAY 3/27/2020

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&has_verified=1&bpctr=1579044401 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf 

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y 

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum