Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
It is Well With My SOUL...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

It is Well With My SOUL...

Go down

It is Well With My SOUL...  Empty It is Well With My SOUL...

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:49 pm

In this time of crisis and chaos..... When we feel that not only are our personal lives, but the whole world has been turned upside down, and there seems to be nothing but disbelief, anger and fear.... there is a sanctuary. There is a place where you can crawl into the arms of your Father and be rocked. You can be filled with a peace that passes all understanding. You can be soothed and comforted.

Talk with God about the burdens this time in history is putting on you, let him take the weight of those burdens so that you can awaken each day free to move forward with what needs to be done, guided by Him, as you follow his direction. Cry the tears of frustration and let him wipe them away so that you can see with a clearer vision to what he wants for you in this time of unknown. Whisper your fears to him, so he can speak to your heart and give you courage to know that you will survive.

He is with us in all times, and no matter what we are going through, He wants us to lean on Him and put our faith in Him and know that He never forsakes us.

If you have a few moments, and you can turn your sound on and listen to this song... "It Is Well, With My Soul", I pray that it gives you a peace and strength. During this time of confusion, we need to pray that God brings peace and strength and helps us to somehow go on with life and know that there is light in these dark times.

I wish you all the kind of peace that only comes when we trust God with every fiber of our being. Knowing deep within us that, no matter where we are in this life, no matter what answers we don't have, no matter how difficult the path ahead may be, we can sing and truly believe "It is well, it is well with my soul."

~~ PONEE  ~~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum