Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie's post from last night. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Okie's post from last night.

+3
aubrey
huntmach
konacoffeegal
7 posters

Go down

Okie's post from last night. Empty Okie's post from last night.

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Does anyone has a fully captured post of Okie's chat last night? Many Thanks
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie's post from last night. Empty Re: Okie's post from last night.

Post by huntmach Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:51 pm

10-17-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE ARE APPROACHING THE END AND IT APPEARS THE LAST WEEK OF THIS MONTH IS STILL GOING TO BE OUR BLESSING COMING TO FRUITION. MY SOURCES HAS BEEN SOLID ON THAT DATE FOR OVER 3 WEEKS NOW AND RE-STATED TO ME LAST NIGHT THAT WAS STILL IN PLAY--THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME APPARENT REASON FOR LOOKING CLOSELY TO THE 23RD BECAUSE OF GEO-POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL SPEECHES BEING ADDRESSED REGARDING THE WORLDS CURRENCY CRISIS--GEITNER HAS STATED HE WOULD MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE 23RD AND INDICATED THAT PROBLEMS SURROUNDING EUROPEAN COMMUNITY AS WELL AS OTHER CURRENT SOVERIGN GOVERMENTS DEBT CRISIS WOULD BE SOLVED----SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1b9nBTGRE

huntmach

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm

huntmach wrote:10-17-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE ARE APPROACHING THE END AND IT APPEARS THE LAST WEEK OF THIS MONTH IS STILL GOING TO BE OUR BLESSING COMING TO FRUITION. MY SOURCES HAS BEEN SOLID ON THAT DATE FOR OVER 3 WEEKS NOW AND RE-STATED TO ME LAST NIGHT THAT WAS STILL IN PLAY--THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME APPARENT REASON FOR LOOKING CLOSELY TO THE 23RD BECAUSE OF GEO-POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL SPEECHES BEING ADDRESSED REGARDING THE WORLDS CURRENCY CRISIS--GEITNER HAS STATED HE WOULD MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE 23RD AND INDICATED THAT PROBLEMS SURROUNDING EUROPEAN COMMUNITY AS WELL AS OTHER CURRENT SOVERIGN GOVERMENTS DEBT CRISIS WOULD BE SOLVED----SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Thank you huntmach.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1b9nBTGRE
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by huntmach Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Go here for more.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t9152-partially-captured-okie-chat-10-17-11-204456

huntmach

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 pm

huntmach wrote:Go here for more.

[url=http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t9152-partially-captured-okie-chat-10-17-11-204456
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t9152-partially-captured-okie-chat-10-17-11-204456[/quote[/url]]

Great! Thanks again.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 pm

We all need to keep praying for Okie.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 pm

I really wish okie would be right this time. The unfortunate thing, is if I had a penny for everytime he has said this exact same thing over the last 2 years, I could buy a lot of dinar...lol

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 am

readysetrv wrote:I really wish okie would be right this time. The unfortunate thing, is if I had a penny for everytime he has said this exact same thing over the last 2 years, I could buy a lot of dinar...lol
I am sure if Okie had a penny for every time that he is expected to provide the latest news, he would too have a lot of dinar too!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 am

hummingbyrd, I don't ever expect him to provide one single thing. I don't ask for it, but I see what he has provided every other day for the last 2 years, and the fact of the matter, is he has been wrong 100's and 100's of times. I am not bashing the man, as I quickly learned how to take all of his 100% confirmed and double, and triple confirmed RV's going live in Iraq, people that he has known personally that have cashed out over the last 6 months. I get a kick out of the fairy tale world that some of these guys live in, and an evern bigger kick out of the people that continue to believe what they bring. LOL, we have heard "you can't unring a bell that has been rung" a few times now. lol, it's just silly if you sit back and read the posts over the last 2 years. All the posts say the same thing, just reworded, time after time after time.

I'm always in a good mood,and I believe we are close, but I also have come to know that these gurus have no contacts, and if they do they have been lied to for years, and continue to believe the hype/

Have a great day and let's RV!!!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 am

I am glad common sense has not been booted, and this post remains.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 am

readysetrv wrote:hummingbyrd, I don't ever expect him to provide one single thing. I don't ask for it, but I see what he has provided every other day for the last 2 years, and the fact of the matter, is he has been wrong 100's and 100's of times. I am not bashing the man, as I quickly learned how to take all of his 100% confirmed and double, and triple confirmed RV's going live in Iraq, people that he has known personally that have cashed out over the last 6 months. I get a kick out of the fairy tale world that some of these guys live in, and an evern bigger kick out of the people that continue to believe what they bring. LOL, we have heard "you can't unring a bell that has been rung" a few times now. lol, it's just silly if you sit back and read the posts over the last 2 years. All the posts say the same thing, just reworded, time after time after time.

I'm always in a good mood,and I believe we are close, but I also have come to know that these gurus have no contacts, and if they do they have been lied to for years, and continue to believe the hype/

Have a great day and let's RV!!!

I realize that you have not personally asked for his updates! I was merely commenting on the fact there are those who do! As a matter of fact, there are those that have come in here and demanded the latest!

None of us know what contacts anyone does or does not have. One can certainly not draw a conclusion on contacts based on the IQD having not RV'd yet!

There are many, many complex factors that have and continue to effect/affect this coming to fruition! I like you do believe that it is going to happen, the only remaining issues is when! I am not even concerned about the rate, as anything over what we paid for the dinar is a profit!

Having been a technical project manager for years, I do appreciate all of the barriers that pop up along the way with a process like this. Then add the greed of countries, banks, IMF and all of the other hands in mucking this process up and it is very easy to see how things change.

I along with you enjoy watching the mood, direction and comments that take place in here. I guess I am one of those people that enjoy people watching!

The other thing I find interesting is the comments that are made regarding following this for years, yet the users sign on date is within the last week or two!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am

Above and beyond Okie, Geithner's 'notice' is cause for modest anticipation........Quanitative Easement is still a new buzzword swishing around international circles......could QE be the code word for RV? THE QUESTION REMAINS: WHO'S GOING TO BE THE HERO FIGURE CREDITED WITH SAVING THE WORLD POST RV/QE? (ignoring the 4400 Serviemen who gave the ultimate sacrifice). What if Okie saved your butt with his unswerving optimism "caused" your holding steady your Dinar all this time, you became financially secure, would you pay him back in gratitude? Ever notice you dont think about food much after you eat? And its too late to dig a well when you're thirsty? I never like 'salesmen' much, much less delusional prognostication....something is brewing because too many clues are appearing in Bagdad.....does Iraq in general realize how many Billions in ISX trading volume they lose each day without a Forex currency? Do they see the size and scope of the wealth they could be acquiring giving average folks an ISX/FOREX platform anyone can invest? Its going to be a stampede when it happens! Its absurd they didnt do this years ago! By that alone it tests the competency of Iraq leadership over squabbles that EACH HOUR AND DAY THAT THEY DONT HAVE ISX/FOREX is incomprehensible loss of wealth accumulation! They could make Dubai/Abu Dhabi look pale in comparison but their dubious leadership may not have the vision or desire to build a new Babylon that gleams to the World......Iraq, it seems, enjoys being a mediocre horse in the ME landscape.........
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 am

hummingbyrd, I think you have a great outlook on this. For my signing in a couple weeks ago, that's just what it is. I have been invested for years. I started listening to MTT years ago, I have been a member of Peoples Dinar every since it came to being. I saw fueds between SteveI and Ray and Tony. I even became a member of PTR until it just got to be a HYPE machine every other day, with conference calls in the middle ofhteay saying it was going to RV. I still will get a call from PTR from time to time, and it is unreal. Tony still says the exact same thing that he has said for over a year. "I am 99.9% we are here. We are where we need to be. All my intell from all the 3 letter agencies tell me it is going to happen in the next 24 to 48 houts. We will wake up to the best day of our lives. I wish I could tell you more but my contacts go so high it would get them in trouble". And the best line/lie of them all " I can't tell you all that I know because we have people listening to our calls that if they heard, it could stop the process of the RV"..LOLOLOLOL. Some of these guys actually believe that what they share on a call could actually have an effect on this global event.. The wrost part though, is that people still believe their garbage. Simply unreal! I have been around way to long!!!LOL

Have a Great Day

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 am

Thanks okie for keeping it real for a change. I also believe we are looking at the last week of this month when Iraq and the UN prepare for the 4th reading of the UN Iraq Standby Agreement and ckeck off more of the things Iraq has accomplished towards getting out of Chapter 7 sanctions. We should see the RV?RI before Nov. 3rd, 2011, if not, there is going to be a lot of pissed off people in Iraq and the rioting will start all over again. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 am

"I wish I could tell you more but my contacts go so high..."

Well said! ...know what I mean (hint hint wink wink)...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:11 am

Alchemist wrote:"I wish I could tell you more but my contacts go so high..."

Well said! ...know what I mean (hint hint wink wink)...

I think I know that song! I want to take you higher! For those not familiar, here is a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ig-6f0g55c
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 am

Boom laka laka
Boom laka laka

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum