Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees

Go down

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees Empty Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:42 am

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees

24/03/2020

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees 19634

Economy News _ Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced that it will begin on Tuesday to distribute the salaries of employees of a number of ministries and institutions of the endemic country, their salaries with the bank and through electronic payment tools.

The media office of the bank said in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News" that, according to the directives of the crisis cell, the Minister of Finance and the general manager of the bank, the bank immediately began distributing the salaries of employees of some ministries and state institutions who were localized in the bank and those who hold electronic cards.

The statement indicated that the bank continues to pay the salaries of employees in accordance with specific contexts and deadlines.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19419
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees Empty Al-Rasheed announces that it will begin paying employees

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:44 am

Al-Rasheed announces that it will begin paying employees

24/03/2020

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees 11036

The Economy News - Baghdad

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Tuesday that it has resumed the payment of employee salaries
The bank said in a brief statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "salary increases on the Nakheel card have been resumed as of this morning."

He added that "salaries can be received from the authorized agents of Suwij Company or any of the bank's branches."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19423
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees Empty Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidain start distribution of salaries

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:55 pm

[rtl]Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidain start distribution of salaries[/rtl]

March 24, 2020

Rafidain Bank begins distributing the salaries of employees 63622

Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidain start distribution of salaries

Baghdad - Time

The Rafidain and Rashid banks began distributing the salaries of employees of a number of the ministries and institutions of the endemic country, their salaries with the two banks. The media office of the Rafidain Bank said in a statement seen by (Time) Tuesday that (according to the directives of the Crisis Cell, the Minister of Finance and the Director General of the bank, the bank began distributing the salaries of employees of some ministries and state institutions who have been resettled in the bank and holders of the electronic card), pointing out that (The bank continues to pay the salaries of employees in accordance with specific contexts and deadlines).

Al-Rasheed Bank has announced that the salaries of employees of 42 of the endemic departments have been raised with the bank for the month of March.

The bank confirmed that (salary raising operations were completed for all departments that sent their employees ’paychecks to the bank through the ACH Clearing Program of the Central Bank of Iraq). He added that (all salaries are insured, and employees can receive their salaries from our network of branches located in all governorates, or from one of the approved Sewage company outlets). MasterCard International, inside and outside Iraq.

https://www.azzaman.com/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d8%b4%d9%8a%d8%af-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%86-%d9%8a%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%86-%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%b9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%88%d8%a7/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum