Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "It doesn't matter if the coronavirus came out or not.  The coronavirus accelerated it 100% in my mind" 3/23/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "It doesn't matter if the coronavirus came out or not. The coronavirus accelerated it 100% in my mind" 3/23/20

Go down

Breitling: "It doesn't matter if the coronavirus came out or not.  The coronavirus accelerated it 100% in my mind" 3/23/20 Empty Breitling: "It doesn't matter if the coronavirus came out or not. The coronavirus accelerated it 100% in my mind" 3/23/20

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Breitling   

...you and I are in an absolute phenomenal position...I've been getting emails asking 'How did you know it [oil] was gonna get down to $26 barrel?'  ...This is a direct cause by policy.  It doesn't matter if the coronavirus came out or not.  The coronavirus accelerated it 100% in my mind...we knew we were gonna get to $26 a barrel...

Iraq can't just add value for no reason.  Because any country could just add value to their currency.  Why can Iraq add value?  Because they are artificially below...it's not a foreseen thing, 'oh, Iraq is just going to add value to their currency.'  No.  They're correcting the value of their currency.  That's actually the correct term.  The Iraqi dinar is not at its correct value.  They are artificially keeping it low because based on their supply times velocity and how they back up their currency they just print more currency and the value goes down.  We have articles that specifically say that.  What happens when they pull currency out of their markets?  Their value goes up...It's not a far fetched thing that Iraq needs to add value to their currency.    A.  It's correcting the value of their currency.  B.  They need to because they have no options...

3/23/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum