Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse

Go down

American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse Empty American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:43 pm

American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse

23/03/2020

American real estate billionaire: US economy on the verge of collapse %D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-696x464

Information / follow-up ..

The head of COLONY CAPITAL, real estate billionaire “TOM BARRAC”, warned that the US commercial mortgage sector is on the verge of collapse.

He pointed out that this will generate a series of disastrous consequences for the American economy, unless the government and the banks move with the required procedures quickly.

Barak added that the failure to act to face the corona's consequences could end in massive evictions of real estate and a series of consecutive sales orders, which could lead to banks faltering.

Economists at Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs Group have said that the outbreak of the Corona virus will cause greater economic pain than they previously expected, warning of a record drop in US output in the second quarter and a deeper global recession, according to "Bloomberg".

American economists working at Morgan Stanley told the bank's clients in a report that they now see a 30.1% drop in US gross domestic product from April to June. They said this would increase unemployment to an average of 12.8% during this period.

Goldman Sachs experts said they now expect the global economy to contract by 1% this year, which will be a bigger downturn than in 2009 amid the financial crisis. They actually expected a 24% drop in US production in the following quarter.

The disturbing forecasts from two of Wall Street's two largest banks reflect the abrupt halt in US and European economies in the wake of the Chinese recession at the beginning of the year.

Such forecasts raise fears of an economic recession, but economists at Morgan Stanley said in a separate report that continued deflation should be avoided given the response of fiscal and monetary policy makers. 

25 h has ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/23/464050/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum