Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months

Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months Empty The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:13 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months

21/03/2020

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months 1145

Economy News - Baghdad:

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, announced that the loan installments would be postponed for a period of three months due to the crisis that Iraq is currently going through.

Al-Alaq said in a press statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "in light of the circumstances the country is going through, and for the purpose of relieving the financial burdens on those dealing with the banking system, the Central Bank decided to postpone the payment of the installments resulting from the beneficiaries of its initiatives to support small and medium projects (one initiative And five trillion dinars) for a period of three months, including real estate bank and housing fund loans funded by the central bank, and that the postponement does not result in any increase in interest.

He added that the Central Bank is continuing its consultations with the various bank departments for the purpose of taking appropriate measures from them regarding other types of loans.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19382
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months Empty The central bank decides to postpone the payment of premiums from beneficiaries of its own initiatives

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:59 pm

[size=35]The central bank decides to postpone the payment of premiums from beneficiaries of its own initiatives[/size]

2020-03-21

[size=35] The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months Doc-P-338441-637204110247145254
[/size]

The Central Bank of Iraq decided, on Saturday, to postpone the payment of premiums from beneficiaries of its own initiatives.

The bank stated in a statement seen by Alsumaria news that, “In light of the circumstances the country is going through, and for the purpose of relieving the financial burdens on clients with the banking system, the central bank decided to postpone the payment of the premiums from the beneficiaries of its initiatives to support small and medium projects, (two and five initiatives Trillion dinars) for three months. "

He added, "This includes (the real estate bank loans and the housing fund financed by the central bank) and that the postponement does not result in any increase in interest."

He explained that "the Central Bank continues its consultations with the various bank departments for the purpose of taking appropriate measures from them with regard to other types of loans."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA/338441/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months Empty The central bank directs bank departments to postpone the claim for loan and advances installments

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:53 am

[size=36]The central bank directs bank departments to postpone the claim for loan and advances installments[/size]

22/03/2020

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months 122232020_111610201928213_untitled-1

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, called on bank departments to take important steps in deferring the claim for loan and advances installments.

The bank said in a statement received / Mawazine News / that "the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq sent a message to banks regarding the conditions in the country and stopped most of the income-generating activities, which weakened the ability of dealers with banks with loans or advances to fulfill their obligations during the period of restriction of the movement that was called for by efforts Face the Corona Epidemic. "

The Governor called on the banks ’departments to“ take important steps to defer the claim for installments of loans and advances alike from what the Central Bank took to postpone the claim for loan installments related to its initiatives in financing small and medium projects. ”

The Governor of the Central Bank hinted that "the social function of banks calls for such a modest step compared to what the society is looking for from effective steps from the banking system."

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=91427
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months Empty The Governor of the Central Bank issues a directive to banks regarding the deferral of claims for installments of loans and advances

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:06 pm

The Governor of the Central Bank issues a directive to banks regarding the deferral of claims for installments of loans and advances

22/03/2020

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to postpone the payment of loan installments for a period of three months 19588

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, issued a directive to banks regarding the postponement of claims for loan and advances installments against the background of the conditions in which the country is passing and the suspension of most income-generating activities.

The media office of the bank said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq sent a message to the banks regarding the conditions in the country and stopped most of the income-generating activities, which weakened the ability of dealers with banks with loans or advances to fulfill their obligations within a period of time." Restriction of the movement brought up by the efforts to tackle the Corona epidemic. "

Al-Alaq called, according to the statement, the bank departments to "take important steps in postponing the claim for loan and advances installments alike, which the central bank has taken to postpone the claim for loan installments related to its initiatives in financing small and medium projects."

He hinted that "the social function of banks calls for such a modest step in comparison to the active steps that society seeks from the banking system."

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq decided, yesterday, Saturday, to postpone the payment of premiums from beneficiaries of its own initiatives.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19391
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum