Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MilitiaMan says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!

Go down

MilitiaMan   says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!  Empty Re: MilitiaMan says Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:32 pm

MilitiaMan   

Article:  "Officials: The Iraqi financial crisis may make us borrow from the International Monetary Fund again"   Alak tells us that they are wanting to meet with the IMF, yet, the out look there looks bleak and may not bear fruit...The IMF (USA) knows that Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!   So getting the IMF to loan them money when they can Re - Instate the IQD to avert the crisis glaring at them. ...Now it looks like the proper pressures are in place and with oil being the last straw... The relief value needs to be opened! imo

03.19/20.2020

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum