Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce - we could be redeeming Friday, Saturday or Tuesday??? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce - we could be redeeming Friday, Saturday or Tuesday???

Go down

Bruce - we could be redeeming Friday, Saturday or Tuesday??? Empty Re: Bruce - we could be redeeming Friday, Saturday or Tuesday???

Post by Ponee on Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:33 pm

Bruce 

...we got word that we did go to level 4 of Martial Law...in the United States...

they are primarily in place to guard against looting and other vandalism things that could happen during this time – especially against looting of stores – retail locations and so forth that are closed ...it’s also something that we have that will be in a sense an added security force for us going – so that we are far less likely to encounter an issue or problem while going to our exchanges or coming out of our exchanges and redemption centers...I see it as a very positive thing...ALL banks are closed for four days starting tomorrow (Friday)...they will reopen on Tuesday at regular times...I have heard different things about when we’re going to get started – I have heard from a treasury source that...a kick off day would be Saturday – I’ve heard the possibility of going tomorrow [Friday] or Saturday – I’ve heard that we might not start until after the banks reopen on Tuesday – it’s hard to say right now which it is...

03.19/20.2020

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bruce - we could be redeeming Friday, Saturday or Tuesday??? Empty Re: Bruce - we could be redeeming Friday, Saturday or Tuesday???

Post by Sam I Am on Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:58 am

It's not hard to say which it is.  It's easy - NONE OF THE ABOVE!  It's never going to happen because it's a scam and Bruce is a scammer.  Maybe Bruce hopes that we will be redeeming because he needs redemption.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum