Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ  says COVID19 Helicopter Money is a cover for the the RV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says COVID19 Helicopter Money is a cover for the the RV

Go down

MarkZ  says COVID19 Helicopter Money is a cover for the the RV Empty MarkZ says COVID19 Helicopter Money is a cover for the the RV

Post by Ponee on Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:39 am

MarkZ

[via PDK]   [Why hasn’t Iraq released their new rate?]   They are waiting for permission to do that. They are positionedIf they gave the rate right now before the banking system is prepared for it…it will be mayhem….  A number of large banks have announced branch closings…maybe this is a good thing…maybe these closed branches will be made into redemption centers which would help speed things up?  They have to have the mechanisms in place before they allow Iraq to float or it would be mayhem all over the word as folks try to rush to the banks…not good while they are trying to “socially distance us” due to this Corona virus.

Still seem to be in a holding pattern as they work through logistics... I hate saying that but it does look good. As we watch the mainstream news you can literally see it playing out right in front of us. I’ve had some interesting calls from different bankers …especially international…they are saying “Did you know the US government has taken over the Central Bank?”   ...Well, I love watching it happen.

[No RV until Covid 19 is gone?]  

No…In order to make the helicopter money work…I believe they will time it at the same time for us to start hitting the banks. It’s a perfect cover..

[What is Helicoptor money?] 

helicopter money is issued by the government [to] help people through a crises...

03.19/20.2020

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ  says COVID19 Helicopter Money is a cover for the the RV Empty Re: MarkZ says COVID19 Helicopter Money is a cover for the the RV

Post by Ponee on Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum