Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

On Tuesday, Iraqi President Barham Salih commissioned former Najaf governor Adnan al-Zarfi to form the Iraqi government, according to meet the constitutional deadline. Yes, Saleh had the guts to do it finally in spite of the Shiite resistance to al-Zarfi. This is perfect, perfect, prefect! Finally getting somewhere.

The nomination came hours after two rockets hit an Iraqi military base hosting US-led coalition and NATO troops. Of course, this is what Iran does to terrorize when they don’t get what they want out of Iraq. We have witnessed this over and over again throughout our years watching and observing Iraq as investors.

But here is then what happened…

Shafak News / The “Al-Hikma Movement” bloc headed by Ammar al-Hakim revealed, on Wednesday, that there was an Iranian refusal to assign Adnan al-Zarfi to form the new Iraqi government, but in return he confirmed the existence of American support for al-Zarfi.

The US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, has said that the Iraqis want a government that preserves the country’s sovereignty and provides the necessary needs, free of corruption, and protects human rights.

Then the speaker of the house Al-Halbousi came forward with this…

Deputy: Al-Halbousi will support passing Al-Zarfi in exchange for 6 ministries. (What? Here we go again with quotas and more horse trading. This is of course illegal since he is speaker and should not be forcing parliament members in exchange for doing his job as speaker. Oh – does this seem like Pelosi all over again…. corruption continues both in the USA and in Iraq, the parallels are great)

On Tuesday, independent deputy Bassem Khashan expected that Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi WOULD SUPPORT THE PASSING OF THE PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE ADNAN AL-ZARFI IN THE PARLIAMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR SIX MINISTRIES.

Khashan said in a statement to the "information", that "Al-Zrafi will not pass in the parliament, and his fate will be similar to Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, as he did not submit to the will of the political blocs."

Will al-Zarfi be able to form the new government or will he end up like Allawi?

(Mnt Goat – let us see how Saleh and Sadr handles Al-Halbousi. Maybe it is time to hold national elections and get rid of him too? He knows this is coming in May-June timeframe.)

Later on Thursday this news came out of Iraq…

News confirms the withdrawal of "Al Zorfi" soon. The alternative is one of the three candidates!

A senior source from within the negotiations confirmed the intention of Adnan Al-Zarfi, the newly appointed Prime Minister, to withdraw from the post.

The source said that Muqtada Al-Sadr and Ammar Al-Hakim withdrew from supporting Al-Zarfi, adding that the Shiite blocs are currently searching for an alternative, indicating that the most prominent candidates are (Naim Al-Suhail - Ahmed Al-Asadi - Victor of the Emirate)

(Mnt Goat – it is too premature to be saying this about al-Zorfi with only a day so far. This news is pure propaganda. Can you now tell the difference in lies and fake news?)

More news….

TAHRIR SQUARE PROTESTORS DETERMINE THEIR POSITION ON ASSIGNING AL-ZARFI TO FORM THE GOVERNMENT

The protestors of Tahrir Square, central Baghdad, expressed their refusal to assign MP Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the transitional government, accusing him of "stealing 250 billion dollars".

Today, (March 17, 2020), people obtained a set of pictures of Zarafi that the protesters had uploaded to the camp tents throughout the Tahrir Square and the Freedom Monument. rejection".

Al-Zrafi accused the sitters of “stealing 250 billion dollars”, in addition to the phrases “rejected from the sit-in squares” and “rejected by the people.”

More news….

MUQTADA AL-SADR: TO SHIITE BLOCS - DO NOT INTERFERE IN THE AL-ZORFI CASE .. THIS IS AN IRAQI AFFAIR

March 18, 2020

On Wednesday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, counted the assignment of MP Adnan Al-Zorfi as an internal matter, noting that "the struggle of the Shiite politicians, who no longer endured, necessitated the selection of a candidate who was not close to us and you.

Al-Sadr said in a post, which “people” had seen, today (18 March 2020) that “WHETHER THE CANDIDATE IS ACCORDING TO THE CONTROLS OR NOT, THEN THIS IS A MATTER THAT BELONGS TO US ONLY IRAQIS, AND WHETHER THE SELECTION MECHANISM IS CORRECT OR NOT, THEN THIS IS A PURELY IRAQI AFFAIR”.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR OUR FRIENDS FROM NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES OR OTHERS TO ENTER, ESPECIALLY THE OCCUPIER. "And you know that the struggle of the Shiite politicians, which is no longer endurable, is without a mechanism of choice," he said, noting that "their choices for incompetent people or their differences and their disagreement with a candidate is what necessitated the SELECTION OF SOMEONE WHO IS NOT CLOSE TO US AND YOU."

"Generally, I am not going to give my opinion on this candidate or others, but rather WHAT MATTERS MOST TO ME IS THE SOVEREIGNTY OF IRAQ."

(Mnt Goat- This is one of those WOW! articles. Here Sadr is saying to the Shiite blocs to back off and allow Iraq to freely elect a new prime minister and to support him. He alludes to Iran as an “occupier”. This is the first time recently I heard him say this. This is all very good for Iraq and getting this new government done. Let’s hope the Shiites listen to him)

More news….

LEAKED OUT: DISCUSSED THE ISSUE OF ADNAN AL-ZORFI’S PRIME MINISTERIAL ASSIGNMENT

The leaders of the Alliance of Forces, in the presence of Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi and Leader of the State of Law coalition Nuri al-Maliki, discussed the issue of Adnan Al-Zorfi’s prime ministerial assignment, at the home of Representative Qutaiba Al-Jubouri.
A statement by Al-Jubouri Media Office stated that the latter "received Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi in the presence of a number of leaders of the Alliance of Forces each of Ahmed Al-Jabouri, Mohamed Tamim, MP Ammar Yousef, Sheikh Ahmed Abu Risha and Ahmed Al-Karim for the purpose of discussing the overall political situation and what the political scene is witnessing in general and in particular the issue of assigning a presidency Ministers. "
He added that "the meeting came for the purpose of coming up with a unified vision on this issue and agreeing to unify the situation in the future."
Al-Jubouri stressed during the meeting that "the necessity of speeding up the formation of the government and that it be made up of competent ministers capable of advancing the country's reality in the service of the public interest."

More news….

A report of the Australian economic newspaper Investor Daily, specializing in investment, confirmed on Wednesday that Iraq is in a good economic position that enables it to meet its external debt.

The report, which was translated / information / in an interview with the economic analyst Mark Baker, the director of investment and emerging market debt at the Aberdeen Standard Investments Group, in response to a question about the bonds issued by the Iraqi government, stated that “ Iraq is a net external creditor and this means that its external assets are greater than its external debt than It means the country is in a good position to stick to its debts. ”

(Mnt Goat – Oh that’s very funny just recently they talked about Iraq having to borrow more funds from IMF to stat afloat…So what is the TRUTH)

See this earlier article:

OFFICIALS: THE IRAQI FINANCIAL CRISIS MAY MAKE US BORROW FROM THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AGAIN
link
Between the fall in crude prices and political volatility, the shrinking international intentions to save it and the new Corona epidemic, Iraq stands on the brink of a financial catastrophe that could push it into austerity measures and re-renew popular anti-government protests .
But officials seem strangely optimistic, which experts describe as a "denial" given that an expected collapse in oil prices will cost Iraq two-thirds of its net income this year

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

WHO IS ADNAN ABDUL KHUDAIR ABBAS MATAR AL ZORFI? (oh boy! How many names do they have?)

Al-Zorfi was born in Najaf in the year 1-1-1966, and he completed his primary and middle school studies in the city.

He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Sharia from the University of Kufa, and he also obtained a Master’s degree from the University of Kufa as well.

He belonged to the Dawa Party in the year 1983, then he was arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment in Abu Ghraib prison in 1988.

After the events of 1991 and the withdrawal of the Iraqi army from Kuwait, he escaped from prison on 22/1/1991.

He participated in the popular uprising 1/3/1991 in Najaf, during which he was wounded.

After the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, he founded the Iraqi Al-Wafa movement in 2004, after which he traveled from 1994 to 2003 as a refugee in the United States.

He became governor of the city of Najaf between 2004-2005, then a member of the provincial council and head of the Al-Wafa bloc of Najaf in 2006.

He was re-elected governor of Najaf between 2013 and 2015.
He also held the Secretary-General of the Iraqi Al-Wafa Movement and is currently a deputy in the Iraqi Parliament.

ALLIANCE OF FORCES: AL-ZARFI IS WELL AWARE OF WHAT IRAQ NEEDS AND BELIEVES IN PARTNERSHIP AND HAS A PROFESSIONAL AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION

The leader of the Iraqi Forces Alliance bloc said that Al-Zarfi is well aware of what Iraq needs, indicating that he believes in partnership and has a professional and patriotic approach away from narrow sectarian and sectarian strangles.

The deputy head of the bloc, Raad Al-Dahlaki, said in a statement to the (Independent) today, Tuesday, that "at the time when we bless Adnan Al-Zarfi, assigning him the tasks of forming the next government, we will work hard for the next stage to be a phase of transit and rescue of the Iraqi situation," noting that "we have faith in Al-Zarfi that He believes in partnership and has a professional and national approach, away from narrow sectarian and sectarian strangles and his Iraqi trenching.
He added, "By touching al-Zarfi's work during his assumption of several positions, whether executive or his work within the parliament, we see transit in the country to safety," stressing that "al-Zrafi is well aware of what Iraq needs by virtue of his previous experience, and he is aware that the situation of the displaced is poor and he has put The liberated provinces are difficult and carry the concerns of our fans as we do them.

Al-Dahlaki called on the Prime Minister-designate to "make his government program clear and explicit, and that it fixes with time limits for the reconstruction of the liberated areas, the return of the displaced persons, the restriction of weapons in the hands of the state, and the beating of the outlaws with an iron hand to restore the prestige of the state that is faithful to his neck with this mandate."

It is noteworthy that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, today, Tuesday, officially authorized Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the government, while Saleh expressed during the commissioning ceremony, his hope to work on holding early elections and achieving the aspirations of the Iraqis.

While the Al-Fateh coalition rejected this step, blaming the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, for these "provocative steps."

IRAQ NAMES NEW PM AS ROCKETS HIT BASE HOSTING FOREIGN TROOPS

Baghdad (AFP) - Iraq's president Tuesday named ex-Najaf city governor Adnan Zurfi as the new prime minister, tasked with ruling a country hit by street protests, military unrest and now the coronavirus pandemic.

The nomination came hours after two rockets hit an Iraqi military base hosting US-led coalition and NATO troops, the third such attack within a week, without causing casualties according to military officials.

DESIGNATE ADNAN AL-ZARFI SPEAKS FOR FIRST TIME

03/1920 2020

Shafaq News / Adnan Al-Zrafi, charged with forming the Iraqi government, presented on Tuesday evening his program for the cabinet that is expected to face pitfalls, especially with the opposition of Shiite parties to the mandate.

According to a statement by al-Zrafi, seen by Shafak News, which said:
With great pride and a greater sense of moral and patriotic responsibility, I have the honor to accept my assignment with the task of forming the transitional government for the next stage.

I would like here to extend my gratitude and appreciation to the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, for this mandate. I also express gratitude to the leaders of the political blocs and members of the House of Representatives who gave us their confidence to carry out the tasks of the next stage Thank you for the reference that proved that it is with the aspirations of the Iraqi people in all its categories since the fall of the former regime and until now, and in the most critical circumstances it was a support for the people and the Iraqi state, whether in its support or criticism and its correction of the march.

I also pay great tribute and appreciation for the heroism and sacrifices of my brothers and brothers who have been stationed for months in the sit-in and pretend their peaceful movement for change and demanding the legitimate rights to build a state of institutions. And I pay homage to the souls of the martyrs and honor the blood of the wounded, peaceful demonstrators and our armed forces, who have taken away their lives and blood to attain the free and dignified life that dear Iraq deserves and befit the spare Iraqis.
And keen on us to fulfill the responsibility entrusted to us and to confirm the honor of duty that we have been blamed for, we will take care and do all that must be done in order to achieve the following:

1.Preparing for the holding of free, fair and transparent elections, in cooperation with the representation of the United Nations body operating in Iraq and within a maximum period of one year from the formation of the next government. And provide all requirements of logistical support to the High Electoral Commission, and to ensure the provision of appropriate climates for the conduct of the upcoming elections.

2.Giving greater effort to confront the danger of the Corona pandemic, strengthening and supporting the crisis cell in all its joints, and following the scientific contexts currently in force in the developed world, and urgently to protect our people from this threat that today threatens the entire world. Our prayers are for God to protect our people and the general human community from this epidemic.

3.Urgently sending the budget for the year 2020 to the House of Representatives for approval. And that is after reviewing the possibility of increasing revenues, especially non-oil ones, and reducing unnecessary spending to address the fiscal deficit, and taking the necessary steps to address the consequences of the sharp drop in oil prices.

4.Working to confine arms in the hands of the state, eliminating all armed manifestations, extending the authority of the state, and promoting the restoration of complete civil peace and coexistence between all of all their diversity and diversity, all equally and without discrimination.

5.Protecting the security of demonstrators and activists, emphasizing the sanctity of exposure to them, responding to their legitimate demands to achieve social justice, providing job opportunities, and improving the level of basic services, and working hard to pursue the killers and reveal the identity of the people behind the fall of thousands of peaceful demonstrators and our armed forces, and bring them to justice. In addition to caring for and honoring the families of the martyrs, and paying attention to treating the wounded.

6.Adopting a foreign policy based on the principle of Iraq first and avoiding regional and international conflicts that make Iraq an arena for settling accounts, so that Iraq will be for Iraqis first. Let the higher Iraqi interests be the compass that determines the directions of these positions and relations.

7.Seek openness to all neighboring countries, the region, and the general international community, in a way that preserves the independence of Iraq as a sovereign country, a key and active partner in combating global terrorism, and a stabilizing factor in the region.

8.Return displaced and displaced people to their cities and villages, and provide safe livelihoods and decent living requirements.

9.Firmly tackling the rampant corruption in the ministries of the state and the various institutions and cutting off the perpetrators of corruption, and ensuring their prosecution and the recovery of looted funds.

10.Working to create an attractive investment environment for domestic and foreign capital. Support and revitalization of the private sector to contribute strongly to reconstruction and reconstruction. And to provide more job opportunities and move the economy

11.Striving to solve outstanding problems with the Kurdistan Regional Government and provide the necessary support to the governorates and local governments and to reach serious solutions and remedies to overcome all obstacles.

12.Developing security and military institutions and supporting the PMF and the Peshmerga forces as part of the country’s military system. And continue to address the remnants of the ISIS terrorist. And control the borders to preserve the security and sovereignty of Iraq.

I sincerely hope that all the people of our country, foremost of whom are the youth, who are strong in the demonstration, and my brothers and sisters in the House of Representatives and the political forces, will be of assistance to us in the implementation of these tasks, so that we can together overcome the current and critical circumstance that our dear country and our honorable people go through, so that we can begin to rebuild the state on the foundations Salima, the state of institutions and citizenship in which everyone lives in freedom, justice, dignity and peace, it is time for us to assert our Iraqi identity, and return Iraq to its glory and glory, to rise to its high position among the countries of the region and the world.

(Mnt Goat – all of it sounds wonderful to me. But this is not what Iran would like to see for Iraq. Can they beat Iran?)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/19/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: