Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What kind of site is this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

What kind of site is this?

+6
Catherine
openmind
godsfool713
SEBtopdog
gmahunni
Kuta
10 posters

Go down

What kind of site is this? Empty What kind of site is this?

Post by Kuta Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Just saying, the politcal postings are by the millions on the internet, why here in a Iraqi Dinar forum Site.

May I add we need a politcal section to its self. 30% up 50% as I have watced are link are political Garbage.

However if we want Polical garbage from Left to Right and top to bottom I have it. Yep Governements and polititions have stolen Money from we the people and have implemented laws to protect thier interests, not ours.

A meteor is not going to destroy us, soon anyway. The opinions of 1000s are on the airways, rumors, ect.

I am interested in the Iraqi Dinar. I believe that is what I will spot as I see many things nobody brings forth.

For example, The USTD ( United Staes Treasury Dept) Promulgated a law for currency cash in this week. This could be part of the dotting of the Is and crossing of the Ts.

Link: http://fms.treas.gov/intn.html

Just saying all. I will post more. I have 6 computers that run 24 7 and many alerts that I have seen and not shared due to all the Intel that stormed out the last several months.

That may be why I am seeing many other things posted.

I mean no harm in this posting. Just an observation.

Have a great day, looks like we are in for some very cold weather here in Arkansas!

Ken / KUTA

Oh, Thanks for the new site upgrade! Very nice!

Kuta

Back to top Go down

What kind of site is this? Empty Re: What kind of site is this?

Post by gmahunni Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Ok Kuta,

Click on the HOME button (at the top of the page). Look at all the TOPICS! As you can see, many are discussed here, so please click the topic of your choice and read to your hearts content.

Let others do the same.

Peace.
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuta Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Oh yes! I did, and I see that, Others should know that also!

Thank you very much for your kind responce.

Kuta

Kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Wink You are quite welcome!

Blessings!
<3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Good advice from gmahunni. It takes a little while to get acclimated to the features on the site.

Kuta, I wonder if you could expound on your post. I don't see exactly how that notice applies to the IQD. First of all, it appears that exchanges of foreign currency for USD are excluded from the reports:

"Exceptions to using the reporting rates as shown in the report are collections and refunds to be valued at specified rates set by international agreements, conversions of one foreign currency into another, foreign currencies sold for dollars, and other types of transactions affecting dollar appropriations. (emphasis added.) (See Volume I Treasury Financial Manual 2-3200 for further details.)"

Also, the table doesn't include the Iraqi dinar. Would you say that means the dinar won't be RVing any time soon, or just showing that it wasn't there yet as of 9/30/11? Thanks. I appreciate your input.

What kind of site is this? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

What kind of site is this? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 pm

many are here to observe the coming of along of the IQD!!

but there is more important issues and they are learning , there is many other IQD sites that are asleep !! , why do you have 6 computer running 24/7 ??

You should be sharing what you find or are you keeping issues under wraps??

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Kuta wrote:Just saying, the politcal postings are by the millions on the internet, why here in a Iraqi Dinar forum Site.

May I add we need a politcal section to its self. 30% up 50% as I have watced are link are political Garbage.

However if we want Polical garbage from Left to Right and top to bottom I have it. Yep Governements and polititions have stolen Money from we the people and have implemented laws to protect thier interests, not ours.

A meteor is not going to destroy us, soon anyway. The opinions of 1000s are on the airways, rumors, ect.

I am interested in the Iraqi Dinar. I believe that is what I will spot as I see many things nobody brings forth.

For example, The USTD ( United Staes Treasury Dept) Promulgated a law for currency cash in this week. This could be part of the dotting of the Is and crossing of the Ts.

Just saying all. I will post more. I have 6 computers that run 24 7 and many alerts that I have seen and not shared due to all the Intel that stormed out the last several months.

Have a great day, looks like we are in for some very cold weather here in Arkansas!

Ken / KUTA

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuta Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:51 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Good advice from gmahunni. It takes a little while to get acclimated to the features on the site.

Kuta, I wonder if you could expound on your post. I don't see exactly how that notice applies to the IQD. First of all, it appears that exchanges of foreign currency for USD are excluded from the reports:

"Exceptions to using the reporting rates as shown in the report are collections and refunds to be valued at specified rates set by international agreements, conversions of one foreign currency into another, foreign currencies sold for dollars, and other types of transactions affecting dollar appropriations. (emphasis added.) (See Volume I Treasury Financial Manual 2-3200 for further details.)"

Also, the table doesn't include the Iraqi dinar. Would you say that means the dinar won't be RVing any time soon, or just showing that it wasn't there yet as of 9/30/11? Thanks. I appreciate your input.

OK. The highlited portion of this law was changed up / altered amended. This is a very important amendment as far as were are concerned. This is a change up it the wording. They USTD also includes what we would call a disclaimer, as to the posting of currencies, ( as they always do and is not a good information list for very current) Typical in areas of the USTD. The IQD is listed also. I think it a good development that this did change recently. This amendment is good for us. Just a good FYI.

Kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:54 pm

OK, Kuta. I'll just file it away in the memory banks for possible retrieval as needed. Thanks for the response.

What kind of site is this? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Its a forum!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm

openmind wrote:Its a forum!

Openmind: Please explain. Do you mean the material from Kuta was from a forum ... and thus of questionable veracity?

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 pm

I was just responding to subject question, saying what kind of site this is?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuta Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Oh, OK, ......... Gee............ Thanks openmind?

However, Back to Dinar, Iraq. This video really makes one wonder how long the country of Iraq can do these things with out a revaluation of thier currency sooner that later. It is from august 2011.

Enjoy: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000036931

Kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuta Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Hosting several sites I own in marketing, some world wide they also have telephones that are internet provided and require internet hot connection. We are world wide and time zones require them to be , what I call hot, 24-7.

We like to take these calls asap , or messages asap. Thanks for asking.

Ken

Kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuta Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Please, be nice. Here is your answer style defined. Don't need any problems here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm

openmind wrote:I was just responding to subject question, saying what kind of site this is?

OK, Openmind. Sorry I misunderstood that you were replying to the original post.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 pm

OK, now Kuta, I am confused. Which one of us do you think is being sarcastic? Because that surely was not my intent. If you think it was I, then I won't trouble you further by asking legitimate questions.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 pm

HEY SEBBY!!! LONG TIME!!! :bball: I am only here for a minute or two...graveyard shift is calling me to get some Zssss grrrr COME ON RV!!!!!!! :cheers:

Last edited by Catherine on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What kind of site is this? Smiley-happy093What kind of site is this? 7_11_117What kind of site is this? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Catherine wrote:HEY SEBBY!!!!! LONG TIME!!!!

[b]Hey, Birthday Buddy! Where've you been? Missed you.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

bigsmile bigsmile

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What kind of site is this? Smiley-happy093What kind of site is this? 7_11_117What kind of site is this? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 pm

WHEW what did I walk into!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Catherine wrote:WHEW what did I walk into!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Very Happy Not much. I'm about to say good-bye to this particular thread. What kind of site is this? 4017580043

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

LOL at that little driver guy!!!!! OK...worked a FUNKY!!!! 1:30am-9:30am shift?!?!?/...tis 3pm now and I have that same stupid shift tonight thus I must pull myself away from here :( and get some sleep-darn@!!! I want to stay up! NITEY niters everyone! COME ON RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!! wreckless lmao happydance hug crybaby lmao wreckless
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Kuta, If I am correct you were simply asking what kind of site you had ventured onto. If you have Intel that will keep us informed, please continue to post it. I for one will appretiate it.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Kuta wrote:Just saying, the politcal postings are by the millions on the internet, why here in a Iraqi Dinar forum Site.

Ken / KUTA

With all the different forum subjects under the home buttom, looks to be an anything subject forum under the forum of general discussion. Hope that clears things up. There is even a recipe section for your look see, maybe you might find something you like there. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuta Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Ya, I just saw all the politcal stuff on the scrolling box, you know? So I just ask, not meaning any harm, I see that this is a new forum format or one that has been updated.

I do not have an intel source, but I do take the time to create alerts and I also have the ability to copy and past erabic language into a box and get a translation from news papers and business magazines from Iraq.

I will start posting just for information that might help.\

You know, people as some state, are not idiots. I have seen this in forums. The deal is they just don't have an ability to gather information. I love information and have about 300 alerts from everything from the iraqi dinar, Shabibi, Alawy, Iraqi parliment, Kurdistan, dinar banker, ( that was a wild one, if you only knew what they went through, Ty is a tough one when it comes to business) Great business guy!!

Anyway all is good. Will do. There are some really cool people here. Some I have personally bent my knees for. Anyway. Thank You Okie Expert. I really do appreciate that. Ken

Kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 pm

This used to be the site that I came to to find out any information on the Dinar and the R/V. It has come to the point that all I see is a whole lot of cr**p about Aliens and Bible punching know it all's and political rhetorics that have all the answers for our current economic situation. I am surprised that Okie and the moderators have allowed it to go this far. I am not a religious person, I could really care less about your religion and government and it's shortcomings...all I really want to know is if my investment is going to show any kind of reality and fruition.
I apologize if i have offended you but really... do you really think I care if you don't like my rant....oh and by the way...I hope I have provided you with proper literacy. cheers...hope we all get our R/V.
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:42 pm

This is a good site in my opinion as we wait for the dinar RV. It allows us to throw out the "unusually" which is first shocking in nature because our lamestream media has hidden many truths from us. They want to divide, race bate, and dumb us down. Because of that we have to be open to all information and we all have to judge what is the truth for ourselves. Because the media and far left liberal progressive restrictions on what we can say and can not say we have lost many years of information. I say let it all come out and the truth will remain and the silly or unfounded articles will disappear. Okie is the only site that has allowed for us to express our concerns. He also allows freedom of speach. We all need to uncover and expose in order to get to the truth. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:48 pm

I guess we are our own worst enemy....lol!
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 pm

yea ...yea ...I know...lighten up!...the stress is starting to show. It is entertaining.
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by cravin4rv Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

hanwoz wrote:This used to be the site that I came to to find out any information on the Dinar and the R/V. It has come to the point that all I see is a whole lot of cr**p about Aliens and Bible punching know it all's and political rhetorics that have all the answers for our current economic situation. I am surprised that Okie and the moderators have allowed it to go this far. I am not a religious person, I could really care less about your religion and government and it's shortcomings...all I really want to know is if my investment is going to show any kind of reality and fruition.
I apologize if i have offended you but really... do you really think I care if you don't like my rant....oh and by the way...I hope I have provided you with proper literacy. cheers...hope we all get our R/V.

What makes you think we care what you want to hear or not?!!! It's a free site. You don't like it don't come back. I hope you would be at least that intelligent. Sleep

cravin4rv

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm

It is about the Dinar is it not????
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey Cravin4rv...welcome!...to the site, I will wait to see how your intelligence is is tested.
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 pm

hanwoz wrote:This used to be the site that I came to to find out any information on the Dinar and the R/V. It has come to the point that all I see is a whole lot of cr**p about Aliens and Bible punching know it all's and political rhetorics that have all the answers for our current economic situation. I am surprised that Okie and the moderators have allowed it to go this far. I am not a religious person, I could really care less about your religion and government and it's shortcomings...all I really want to know is if my investment is going to show any kind of reality and fruition.

Just look in the intel section. We have heard the RV was gonna (spelling?) happen so many times, we went nuts!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Alchemist wrote:

Just look in the intel section. We have heard the RV was gonna (spelling?) happen so many times, we went nuts!

YEP, gotta agree! Plus, it gives us entertainment while we wait for our "blessed event" to come to fruition!
Laughing
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum