Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency

Go down

Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency Empty Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:12 am

Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency

17/03/2020

Al-Nassiri: Calls for the establishment of the National Fund for Emergency 19486

Economy News _ Baghdad

The advisor of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, Samir Al-Nusery, called on Tuesday to confront the Corona pandemic and secure financial allocations to control the epidemic and stop its spread in the country by establishing the National Emergency Fund,
praising the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq and government banks to donate up to 40 billion dinars and deposit it in a private bank account and invite the private sector And banks to contribute to it.

He also praised the efforts being made by the Iraqi Private Banking Association by calling for the creation of a care and treatment site for Corona patients.

Al-Nusairi stressed that the initiative of the Central Bank and banks is a humanitarian initiative that emphasizes the societal goal of the banking sector and is a step that needs to be strengthened and converted into a project to establish the National Fund for Emergencies, which must be contributed by the contributions of the private sector, businessmen and investors, and that the government contribute to it in a specified rate and that it be maintained according to a system and instructions similar to Tamkeen Fund supervised by the Central Bank or the Ministry of Finance and managed by a joint board of directors and subject to the supervision of the Financial Supervision Bureau. The fund’s deposits must consist of: -

* An amount allocated from the government representing a deduction of 50% of the salaries and allocations of the three presidencies and the House of Representatives and For special degrees in ministries and independent bodies.

* Banks donations

* Donations from the private sector with follow-up from the various unions, sectoral associations and governmental agencies contracting with the private sector.

Aid and grants from relevant international organizations.

Provided that the government begins issuing instructions to exempt the private sector from taxation for the year 2020 and at rates determined by the General Tax Authority, and that the central bank motivate banks and encourage them to donate to stop and defer the imposition of fines imposed on them at the present time for the period it deems appropriate this year.

Al-Nusairi concluded his speech that the Fund’s work will continue after overcoming the Corona epidemic crisis, with a fixed allocation in the general budget to confront epidemics, disasters and emergency situations.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19327
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum