Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April" 3/16/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April" 3/16/20

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April" 3/16/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April" 3/16/20

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Guru Pimpy  

It's really weird in our community.  Not a lot of people are talking and here's my theory on this and that is we know it's coming close to crunch time.  A lot of people have pulled the trigger saying this rate change is gonna happen at the end of March or sometime in the beginning of April.  And this isn't just one dinar guru there's been several.  I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April...

3/16/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru Pimpy: "I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April" 3/16/20 Empty Re: Guru Pimpy: "I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April" 3/16/20

Post by Jayzze on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:28 am

pimy let  me know when your dream is over and you wake up then you can go back to pimping
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum