Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance

Go down

Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  Empty Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:01 pm

[size=32]Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance among the components of the people[/size]

03/16/2020

Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  Untitled-2-1-800x445

On the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja, I remember the Honorable Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Dr. Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, for this painful occasion which carries many lessons and tragedies for the Kurdish people, who paid many sacrifices for the sake of freedom for Kurdistan and democracy for the Iraqi people.

Al-Haddad continued in the issued statement: “Today we can overcome adversity and crises by joining together and benefiting from capabilities and capabilities in building, reconstruction and reform, and commemorating the tragedies and woes of the martyred city of Halabja, which is one of the ugliest crimes of the defunct regime against humanity, all of these will remain in the memory of generations.

Today, as we recall the pain of those black days, we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance among the components of the people, and there is an opportunity to serve the beloved people of Halabja and implement development and service projects, and our great hope for the efforts of all political blocs and official bodies in the federal government to redress the families of martyrs and victims of the defunct regime, and implement laws Transitional justice in a fair manner, achieving social justice and caring for the people of the city of Halabja,
mercy and satisfaction for the martyrs of Halabja and all the martyrs of Iraq.

Media office of the Vice-President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives
Monday 16 March 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/03/16/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b0%d9%83%d8%b1%d9%89-32-%d9%84%d9%84%d9%82%d8%b5%d9%81-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d9%8a%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%88%d9%8a-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  Empty Al-Kaabi: Halabah massacre is a violation of the lowest human values ​​and a living evidence of the ugliness of the dictatorial regime

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:03 pm

[size=32]Al-Kaabi: Halabah massacre is a violation of the lowest human values ​​and a living evidence of the ugliness of the dictatorial regime[/size]

03/16/2020

Mourning on the 32nd anniversary of the chemical bombing of the martyred city of Halabja: The crimes of the defunct regime against humanity will remain in the memory of generations, and today we must spread a culture of peaceful coexistence and tolerance  Untitled-2-2-800x445

Al-Kaabi calls for the prosecution of mass graves perpetrators before 2003 and beyond
Mr. Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, today, Monday 16 March 2020, recalled the painful anniversary of the Halabja massacre, in which the people of our people were killed by the fire of the bloody regimes in a crime that all humanity lashes out, stressing that this crime was and is still a flagrant violation of the lowest human values One of the living testimonies of the ugliness and bloody dictatorship.

And among Al-Kaabi, all of our people were struck by the fire of the criminal Baath, as is the case with ISIS, which calls us to close our ranks and adhere to mutual coexistence and end all disputes to confront the conditions that afflict Iraq and the region, calling for the need to follow up and pursue all the perpetrators of mass graves before 2003 and beyond, as well as to perpetuate The owners of these cemeteries and the care of their families in recognition of their sacrifices and what they suffered in the era of the Baath and ISIS.

His Excellency expressed the parliament’s eagerness to enact laws that guarantee social justice and fairness for the families of martyrs and victims of the crimes of the former regime and terrorism, pointing out that genocide was not limited to the era of criminal criminals only, but was renewed in Spyker and killing Christians, Yazidis, Turkmen and Kurdish villagers at the hands of ISIS terrorist gangs .

Information office of the
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
16/3/2020
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum