Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees

Go down

Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees Empty Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:22 am

Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees

16/03/2020

Al-Rafidain launches the online platform to apply to the advances of employees and retirees 19456

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Rafidain Bank announced, on Monday, the launch of the platform of the electronic system to present to the advances of employees whose citizenships are residing with the bank and retirees who hold the electronic card issued by it.

The media office of the bank said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that it was "decided to launch the platform of the immediate electronic system to present to the predecessors of employees and retirees through mobile and other electronic devices." In it, whether from home or from his department and by entering the electronic link https://qi.iq/loans ".

He added, "After entering the electronic link and filling in the information related to the coverage of the advance, and upon completion of filling in the fields mentioned in the electronic link with regard to applying for the advance, the employee or retired person will be notified by sending a text message that he receives on his personal mobile, notifying him of including the grant of the advance", noting that "after The completion of this stage, the employee or retired person must wait for a very short period until a message is received through his personal phone instructing him to fill the financial balance to it for the advance through his electronic card.

It is noteworthy that the Rafidain Bank began granting loans and advances to employees and retirees during the past period, according to specific mechanisms and controls.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19312
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum