Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

chattels: "Otherwise my expectation is that Iraq alone is too much of a mess and we must hope for some larger macroeconomic event that may inure to the benefit of the IQD" 3/15/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

chattels: "Otherwise my expectation is that Iraq alone is too much of a mess and we must hope for some larger macroeconomic event that may inure to the benefit of the IQD" 3/15/20

Go down

chattels: "Otherwise my expectation is that Iraq alone is too much of a mess and we must hope for some larger macroeconomic event that may inure to the benefit of the IQD" 3/15/20 Empty chattels: "Otherwise my expectation is that Iraq alone is too much of a mess and we must hope for some larger macroeconomic event that may inure to the benefit of the IQD" 3/15/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:07 pm

chattels  

"Floating the currency is never going to create any meaningful return on the IQD investment."   is a position that makes good sense to me. I expect that many would likely sell out with a very modest return on their investment.  If one had enough dinar to sell some and "get healthy " or even and wait for an uncertain future then maybe such is a workable wealth plan with a float of the currency. Otherwise my expectation is that Iraq alone is too much of a mess and we must hope for some larger macroeconomic event that may inure to the benefit of the IQD.

3/15/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

chattels: "Otherwise my expectation is that Iraq alone is too much of a mess and we must hope for some larger macroeconomic event that may inure to the benefit of the IQD" 3/15/20 Empty Re: chattels: "Otherwise my expectation is that Iraq alone is too much of a mess and we must hope for some larger macroeconomic event that may inure to the benefit of the IQD" 3/15/20

Post by Jayzze on Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:23 am

to float the dinar will do more harm then good. the way things are going very shortly you will not have to worry about the dinar because Iraq is rapidly sinking into the desert sands eco very fast
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum