Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex

Go down

Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex Empty Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:11 am

Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex

03/15/2020

Al-Amar intends to construct a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex 19436

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities announced today, Sunday, its willingness to prepare designs for new bridges projects in Baghdad to solve traffic jams, including a multi-storey bridge in the Al-Machn complex.

"The center held meetings to prepare preliminary designs for modern bridges projects in Baghdad, including the construction of a multi-storey bridge in the Za`faraniya area in the Al-Mashn complex, and two first pedestrian bridges suspended on The Tigris River between the Ahrar Bridge and the Martyrs Bridge, and the second in Mansour.

"The center prepared the designs for the pedestrian bridge project, according to the international specifications," Majhoum added, noting that "he also prepared the initial designs for a bridge linking the Saydia regions with Al-Jadiriya and the University of Baghdad, which aims to reduce the traffic momentum at the (Jadiriya - University) intersection and for the ease of movement of students and university owners. Teaching. ”

"The Ministry has formed a joint engineering team from the National Center for Engineering Consultation and Engineering Staff from the University and the Baghdad Municipality, whose tasks will be to provide a traffic and technical study of the ways of the bridge, provide a study of investment and acquisition sites, and define the tasks necessary for the work of the committee in accordance with the specified times."

He pointed out that his ministry is conducting a study of the sites to select the most appropriate structures for these bridges and complete the final designs for their implementation, stating that the projects will be implemented by the Ministry's companies and in coordination with the Baghdad Municipality.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19293
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum