Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DinarAngel Intel: "The sources have indicated our potential release of 800 #s to be within 24 to 36 hours" 3/11/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DinarAngel Intel: "The sources have indicated our potential release of 800 #s to be within 24 to 36 hours" 3/11/20

Go down

DinarAngel Intel: "The sources have indicated our potential release of 800 #s to be within 24 to 36 hours" 3/11/20 Empty DinarAngel Intel: "The sources have indicated our potential release of 800 #s to be within 24 to 36 hours" 3/11/20

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:09 am

The following intel report was just received from my contact. I have included the transmission in it's entirety, just as it was sent, for the sake of transparency. The sources have indicated our potential release of 800 #s to be within 24 to 36 hours.

For those of us presenting project plans, I highly advise that you have your presentation totally prepared as of now, and your project's financial needs fully listed as we may not have time for any additional writing due to the proximity of the 800s release.

Keep the faith. DinarAngel


From: XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

Date: March 11, 2020 at 11:18:53 AM EDT     To:XXXXX

DEAR XXXXX,                                                                                                                                         

good morning.Our contact's answer is enclosed in square brackets [ ]

Redemption has begun, we are waiting for our turn.
[Yes, he said to keep an eye on that big picture - he started and our turn is on us anytime in the next 24-36 hours.]


The IMF report this AM [Tuesday 3/10] confirmed today in Zurich 25% of the net disbursement today [Tuesday 3/10] tomorrow [Wednesday 3/11] the other 75%!
[yes, he confirmed it as his current information - he said it shows that everything is bringing us closer to the start of T4B]


BoA is related to the CMKX packages tonight [Tuesday 3/10]!
[yes, he confirmed it as his current information, but is subject to the final call from decision makers] [he also confirmed as information from the Reno employee that the main CMKX shareholders have their NDAs and all other CMKX members they receive  your NDAs within 72 hours to start accessing accounts up to that data (your current information, Friday, 3/13), while our T4b appointments start before or after.  ---- he said that it also shows that everything is bringing us closer to the beginning of T4B]


UST presents final report tonight [Tuesday 3/10] after 18:00 EST for core release and level 3
[he confirmed this and said that the UST report actually ended at 17:30 EST, being released now and is getting us to start on T4B anytime in the next 24-36 hours]!We must also know the time of 800 # s ... they don't go out tonight [Tue 3/10]!
[for security, he said he cannot discuss any specific 800 # notification time for the next 24 to 36 hours]

Does the Church group's liquidity under Level 3, which comes from Dubai 1, mean that they can now go out and spend or simply that they have visible living funds, retained in their accounts?
[he said that T3 church groups have access to a percentage - he could not give more details;  but he said it shows that our turn at T4B is the next]

He said he cannot comment on the ZIM timeframe being registered, but said he assumes that it will not be a problem when starting T4B - there will be 8 to 10 days to define ZIM applications in 800 # s.  He said his information is that currency holders are directed to the rescue centers in their countries of citizenship - he said he calls 800 and the call center representatives explain everything.Best RegardsXXX
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 18229
Join date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum