Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Communications operate the Karkh wireless station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Communications operate the Karkh wireless station

Go down

Communications operate the Karkh wireless station Empty Communications operate the Karkh wireless station

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:01 pm

Communications operate the Karkh wireless station

10/03/2020

Communications operate the Karkh wireless station 19374

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Communications has restarted the radio station on the Karkh side of Baghdad, while it has announced the introduction of a senior copper metallic to service in the Karrada area.

The Director of Communications and Informatics of Al-Karkh, Senior Engineer Muhannad Ahmed Ali, told the official newspaper, “Al-Sabah”, that the engineering and technical staff in the Wireless Telephones Division and the Capacity Division were able to re-maintain and operate the wireless station at the central location of Al-Karkh’s side after it stopped service, where the sensors panel was fixed Inside the pipes that supply the generators with kerosene, repair the damaged generators and the electrical board and bring them into service. He stressed that the station is one of the important sites that feed the areas surrounding the wireless phone service, including Al-Saydiya, the Media District, and parts of the Dora area, noting that the staffs have connected wirelessly between the wireless stations of Abu Dashir area, the wireless station for the Mahmudiyah area, the wireless station for the Yusifiyah area and the Latifiya radio station.

He continued that the directorate prepared a plan to develop its projects to improve the service reality of communications and information technology, in order to achieve the goals set during the year 2020, as well as work to provide Internet service via optical cable of good quality.

For his part, Thamer Hanoun Thajeel, the official of the Networks Department in the Directorate of Communications and Informatics, said that the directorate has completed a major copper cable maintenance operation in the Karrada area, after locating the damage in the track and stopping it and leaving the service. He stressed that the Al-Qabilw Al-Nahhasi Commission in the Al-Jadiriya Exchange had maintained the damaged track, which is one of the main tracks with a capacity of 1200 subscribers, which fed a number of cabins for the locality of 907 in Al-Karrada area, as it was damaged as a result of the high level of groundwater in the channels for this path.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19247
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum