Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "They've been reducing the note count and they're gonna reduce it even more" 3/7/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "They've been reducing the note count and they're gonna reduce it even more" 3/7/20

Go down

Breitling: "They've been reducing the note count and they're gonna reduce it even more" 3/7/20 Empty Breitling: "They've been reducing the note count and they're gonna reduce it even more" 3/7/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:22 pm

Breitling   

...I've been getting emails and I'm not gonna name the guy out there that's putting this information out...here's the math.  He's talking about that there's too much currency out there for it to revalue so it's impossible...    if you do not think they are going to reduce the money supply you do not need to be in this investment.  Because that is the key.  That is what we've been watching.  So that is the dumbest statement I've ever heard people say is that there is too much currency out there.  Their plan was and they've specifically said they are going to reduce the money supply.  And that's where we find our value...

...everyone thinks it's at a market rate and somehow they're gonna add or subtract wealth to it.  It doesn't work that way.  No currency works like that.  They're either taking currency out of the market or they add to devalue the currency...They've been reducing the note count and they're gonna reduce it even more.  The official procedures are coming out of the CBI is that when they introduce a new note that will absorb the new prices the notes that you and I have and the new notes will coexist with the added value for two years...they'll have a process where they're getting rid of the denominations that you and I have.  It will be a two year process.

3/7/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum