Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability

Go down

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability Empty Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:34 pm

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability

08/03/2020

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: moves to maintain price stability 19342

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, Firas Al-Hamdani, said on Sunday that the chamber is working towards reducing the effects of the "Corona" virus on local markets, and that prices are not raised in a way that negatively affects the family economy, as the past days witnessed the manipulation of masks prices and some vitamins that raise immunity in society. .

Al-Hamdani added, "Communication with the commercial family takes place on a daily basis in order to maintain price levels and not to disrupt the supply of goods that touch the life of the citizen. Also, several countries were contacted to provide local markets with preventive supplies against Corona disease and the Jordanian side showed His willingness to provide Iraq with muzzles during the coming period, in addition to the Ministry of Industry’s tendency to expand the manufacture of some supplies. ”

He pointed out that "Iraq urgently needs to face any repercussions that negatively affect the reality of prices, and the Chamber has previous movements during the days of crises to reduce the impact on the reality of the local market and the family economy," stressing that "there is consensus by the commercial family to achieve integration between the room and all The relevant authorities in order to overcome the crisis. "

He appealed to the regulatory authorities to "follow up on local markets and prices and not allow anyone who tries to ride the wave at the expense of the citizen, as it is required that everyone be supportive of the reality of price stability."

He continued, "The Chamber directs the commercial family to achieve high flow in the delivery of goods to all markets, and is keen to support the national product and display it in all Iraqi cities and in a manner that serves the national economy."

He stressed that "the responsibilities of the commercial family must go towards the national economy and support for local products, and that there be a balance in the supply in a way that serves our products, and is in harmony with the directions sought by the country during the coming period, whose benefits reach all groups of society."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19228
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum