Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories

Go down

Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories Empty Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:33 pm

Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories

08/03/2020

Baghdad Investment restores 29 old factories 19340

Economy News _ Baghdad

Baghdad Investment Commission prepared the necessary plans and programs to support the local industry and return the local product to the market and promote its quality from a solution to achieve a comprehensive development of the capital, Baghdad, revealing the granting of 29 projects in the industrial sector, investment licenses between the revival of old factories and modern opening.

The head of the commission, Eng. Shaker Al-Zamili, said in a statement to the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, which was read to him by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the industrial and agricultural sides are the mainstay of the economic process and the basis of development, noting that the industrial sector lies in its importance as being on a direct basis in the movement of the national economy and the wheel of development, revealing On granting investment licenses to 29 projects in the industrial sector, between reviving old factories and modern opening, and in various fields that dispense with dependence on the importer.

He cautioned that these projects include a Tigris factory for the production of soft drinks, healthy water and juices in the Oweirij industrial zone, and a factory for dates packing in the Dora region, in addition to the rehabilitation of the factory for the production of concrete rail beams in Abu Ghraib, as well as the health paper production plant in the Unity district.

Al-Zamili added: The projects also include the Al-Ruwad factory for the production of electrical cables in Quirish, and the medical waste plant in Abi Gharib, as well as the cement production and concrete casting plant in the industrial area of ​​Awirij, in addition to the factory for the production of plastic pipes grooved in Taji.

And he added that industrial projects also include a plant to purify and mobilize water, produce juices and soft drinks in the Amiriya region, and rehabilitate and develop the light industries company (Ishtar brand) in the industrial zone in Zaafaraniya with new and developed production lines to return to the local market this unique national product of its quality and specifications, along with Manufacturing project of high and medium pressure electrical equipments, structures and box stations in Aweirij.

The head of the Baghdad Investment Commission added that the projects also include a factory for the production of pipes in the industrial zone in Zafaraniya, the rehabilitation and operation of the Baghdad Tobacco and Cigarette Factory in Albu Shujaa in Karrada, a factory for the production of plastic plastics in the Al-Ubaidi area, and the rehabilitation and operation of the military sewing lab of the Minister in the Sheikh Omar area, which He has been out of service for 16 years to provide all equipment for the military, which includes machinery from German, Italian, American and Japanese facilities, in addition to a laboratory to filter and purify drinking water in the area of ​​seven wells.

He pointed out that the projects also include a factory for the production of medicines and medical supplies carried out in the Quirish region, which is one of the important projects in providing locally manufactured medicine after the need for pharmaceutical industries has increased, pointing to the trend today towards establishing this type of project and relying on investment in achieving that, He pointed out that among the projects is the rehabilitation and development of the bicycle factory in Mahmoudiyah.

To that, Al-Zamili explained that the Commission has two important projects in the agricultural sector that are fully completed. The first is a food mushroom production farm in the Unity side under the supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture, which adopts advanced technologies by equipping it with the latest organic soil production equipment used in mushroom cultivation and its production in the summer and winter seasons and in various types competing products. Imported with their quality and quality.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19227
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum