Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20

Go down

DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 Empty DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:04 pm

An early conversation this morning, with an individual, (who wishes to remain anonymous), has provided information that should help us to better understand our position and give us reassurance in these final days of waiting. This is his story about the incredible event we are about to finish:

He has been involved with this process for years and has watched it flow up to where we are today. This is the largest such event to ever occur in history, (209 nations), and it takes tremendous coordination to bring it forth. He has been through most of it for 22 years and we are on the good side of it now, he says.                   

Many people have shown concern that there may not be enough money for Tier 4B when our time finally comes. He chuckled and said, "Feel confident, because there are plenty of funds...many zeros in the hopper", and he began to explain." It takes a lot of money to move money".

Twenty two years ago, certain ancient Chinese Families provided the so called "seed money", the initial gold, in order to make this entire event work. There were other benevolent, humanitarian sources as well that contributed, such as foundations and trusts, ie: the Germain Trust etc, that added to this because it was their desire to bring every nation, including even the third world countries, into a new prosperity.

It takes money to make money and that is what has been happening. Individuals with submissions would provide extensive documentation, (files), and follow exacting procedures to sell their holdings, (bonds, currencies & sometimes other offerings), to buyers. As those buyers would obtain their transacted "holdings", they would in turn trade them, creating the opportunity to buy more.

They would buy high value and trade on platforms, making more & more money and buy even more...creating a self fulfilling process that generated huge amounts of money that continued to make even more money and thus provide for the humanitarian aspects of this event.

Presently there are several sovereign buyers, in the past there were a lot of buyers from the Alliance. What took so long was that as transactions began from the largest down, documentation was often rejected due to even tiny errors on the KYC forms, only blue ink was to be used for signings etc....everything had to be perfect. All prepared documentation had to be transacted within 3 days of the signing, one minute over and all documents had to be remade, starting all over again.

Procedures have gotten stronger and faster, documents sharper in detail and the early delays caused by buyers not releasing monies to sellers in a timely fashion were eliminated. Buyers were prevented from issuing a contract unless they had proof of funds in hand which also prevented flipper buyers and other questionable activity. This took years to perfect.

The type of submissions entered, were based upon buyer's demand. Super Petchellis were desired first, then the Chinese Old Dragon notes and other valued currencies, until the present time. This process of sales was what generated the funding of today, in amounts so huge one would have difficulty in deciphering all the zeros in the totals.

There is a current "Hot List" from buyers which lists their present desires as ZIM of any kind including Agro Notes and lists various types of Old Chinese Dragon notes as well. These transactions are way above our Tier 4 level and we won't be dealing in this fashion. I only noted this as a description of what is happening behind the scenes for general knowledge.

When we go in for our exchange & redemption, the process has been fine tuned for us and it will be relatively easy. My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week....reset by the 14th and gold backed standard by the 30th. He believes that the release of the 800 # process would allow us, (4B),  to begin our exchanges & redemptions without the reset being announced or anything being posted on FOREX. He believes we will go before any actual posting is put out there.

Hope this helps everyone understand the monumental task this has been and perhaps have us realize how we were destined to contribute to this great humanitarian event.

Keep the faith

DinarAngel

DinarAngel: "My contact is highly optimistic and is expecting great things over the rest of this weekend and next week" 3/6/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum