Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20

2 posters

Go down

DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 Empty MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 pm

MZ: What I am hearing from Isaac (in Zurich)  is he is looking at today once the Us banks are all open….I assume he means once the west coast banks are also open…... He is expecting liquidity on at least one of his deals today.

MZ: What I am hearing from my folks here is that they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country. Then they will pull the trigger at that point.

MZ: I still think we are looking at a back date of Mar. 14th. Looking at dates usually gets us all in trouble ….but it seems they are working on getting it out the door right now.

MZ: Now that I am seeing the mad scramble I have been asking “Why wasn’t this in place?” You people kept telling me it’s tomorrow- and you didn’t even have the bills in place???? So I am a little frustrated with some sources this morning…..At the same time we really are in a great spot as it all comes together

MZ: IMO they had planned on stringing this out longer and the Corona virus crises is making them “get it done”

MZ: What I am being told is they are scrambling to get all the bills on location as soon as possible then they will pull the trigger. It could be today, tomorrow or next week….but we are at the end of it.

MZ: Make sure you are ready and have a plan for as soon as it happens.

MZ: No news on package deliveries…they need the reset so they can start.

Q: If we are this close you would think our banks would know about it?

MZ: I have a local banker that I have been harassing for years about this…..he said yesterday that he was starting to see some crazy values …he said we may finally get what we have been looking for. He is a local bank.

Q: Once the RV starts you won’t be able to contact Mr. Cottrell?

MZ: The plan is , or at least the protocols were that he would be on lockdown for at least 72 hours. He has jokingly made the comment that I should do the lockdown with him so he has some company…..

MZ: To anyone paying attention…the night before last they had to squeeze in a $100 Billion into the repo market to keep the banks open yesterday. Not sure what they had to squeeze in last night…..

MZ: Think about it guys…2008 was nothing like this….they needed $100 billion dollars just so banks could open yesterday. The repo market is no longer one day then pay back….it’s now taking weeks for banks to pay back that liquidity. 

Member:  Dow-807

Member:  The market is down 809

Member:  Gold and Silver are up

MZ: Looks like all stocks are in the red……may be bouncing all over the place today

Member:  A Treasury anon posted that Team Trump has been printing up billions in UST notes to take out the Fed in their Black Swan event.

Member:  Mark: Yesterday, the Fed pumped out another $100 billion in 1-day repo loans against demand for $111 billion – further evidence that Wall Street firms are in need of liquidity.

Member:  Only thing keeping this market going is confidence in the Fed artificially propping everything up with unlimited liquidity injections of low interest or free money...until GCR. Then we will buy it up

Member:  mark did you see the un passed a law that goes into effect on April 6 that countries cannot manipulate there currency otherwise get a hefty terrifs?

Member:  intel from uk is services have been called in ready for lock down beginning of April

Q: Do you think Trump is waiting to pass the infrastructure bill before cutting the central banks necks?

MZ: I don’t think so….I think its happening now

MZ: It really is the perfect storm for the reset right now…..

Member: Trump is throttling the Fed to pump free money liquidity up to the end... think of fed fiat like first stage on rocketship that's about to drop off & be unnecessary... then US propelled by GOLD QFS

Member:  I read that China has sued POTUS for the RV/GCR release? Desperate times for China is how I read it!

Member:  Wouldn't be surprised if it popped on 3-22-2020. Juan O Savin said it's time to redeem the numbers. Most likely IQD on Gold QFS at pre-war $3.22 or higher adjusted for fiat petrodollar inflation.

Q:  will the evil in the shadows ever be exposed to the public?

Member:  12k.+++ Resignations and... COUNTING !! evil satanic thieves are being Removed.... RAPIDLY !!!

Member:  Purim = REVERSAL --> dark to light --> March 15th this year. Biblical repetition? Book of Esther. Haman hung on his own gallows ->> JUSTICE!!!

Member:  if they don't hang the treasonous Deep state I'm not going to believe any of this anymore. I'm going to do everything I can to work against the entire government

Member:  We need to get back to basics like natural healing, honest education...honest government....clean water..good food....good manners....respect for each other

MZ:  Watching the corona virus news about Iran…how they are handling it ….Looks like the middle east is about to become a hotbed

MZ: 96% of our pharmecueticals come from china…..many do not know this.

Member: Trump is working on manufacturing meds in the US now

MZ: Yes…as I understand it he has gone into pharmaceutical companies here with military to temporarily get those companies “up to speed” …including going into university pharmaceutical labs to get them up to speed on critical supplies…….     You don’t see this on the news though.

MZ: I think the Corona Virus was a biological weapon that “leaked out” 

Member:  At least 328 Chinese nationals trying to enter the United States illegally have been intercepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials since January

DEE GROSE https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hsbc-evacuates-london-trading-floor-covid-19-scar

Member:  IMO  Coronavirus is a cover for the Rv martial law and arrests

Q: Is Zim still ok?

MZ: It’s very ok…..I am hearing very positive news about the Zim….that Africa is aggregating their gold for the continent and putting it behind Zimbabwe so that they have their version of the US dollar.

Q: What will our new purchasing power of $1 be after the reset?

MZ: I hear our purchasing power will be close to what it was in 1974 prices. If you google that the average price of a new car in the US in 1974 was about $4900. So using that standard a new car today that cost $36,000 would be priced about $4900….give or take……..just an example……and gas was about .36 cents a gallon.  Cost of a new home in 1974 was about $38,900…first class stamp was .8 cents….gallon of milk was $1.57……..

Member: Gas wars in 1971 had a gallon of gas at .18 cents

Q: Will Zim, dong and dinar rv on the same day?

MZ:  I am told absolutely…same day…same time…..

Q: Can we get assistance after calling 800 numbers ?

MZ: I am told yes……when you make your appointments there will be help available for those in need to be able to get to your appointments…..many people are homeless, ect….don’t have cars…We hear banks will pick you up …..they have made provisions for this. ….

MZ: Hoping today brings more good news……will see you all tomorrow unless something big happens and then will see you all sooner.

DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DOJ - MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "they are scrambling to distribute the new Treasury Bills to locations around the country" 3/5/20

Post by Tinef Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:15 am

Member:  We need to get back to basics like natural healing, honest education...honest government....clean water..good food....good manners....respect for each other. 

I could not agree w/ you more .. 
Oh, and one more thing.. #DOJ.gov this POS, MarkZ should stop lying or "embellishing facts" .. and #FTC.gov since MarkZ is also an unlicensed currency pumper/criminal, he knowingly promotes fake news for profit. 

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum