Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Welcome to the month of March and we still wait for the RV.

Has anyone listened to some of the idiotic gurus and what they tell you as of lately? Where in hell do, they get their intel from?

Are they on the same planet? Are they really talking about Iraq or some other country on some other planet? Are they even in our own galaxy?

Who is pumping them with this garbage intel and these lies? Yes, I am talking mostly about the Big (stupid) Call Bruce and his nonsense. Sorry for my language, but I have to be vocal about this jerk. He is an idiot. Now we all know the intel is so bad but my point is that this is a grown up man, who has been doing these calls for over 10 years and he still can’t determine that someone is pumping him with trash?

Do you follow me on this one? Actually, I sincerely believe that this guy is MENTALLY RETARDED.

Read my lips – “No RV, No one getting paid. Nothing in this direction”. Not happening every weekend. Why? Today’s newsletter is all about helping you understand the “why”. Please read it from top to bottom and very carefully. Maybe you will learn something …lol..lol..lol… Maybe idiot Bruce will learn too.

Let’s pay attention to the TRUTH. No Hype, No Rumors and No Opinions. No NESARA or GESARA bullshit! Just the FACTS!

Let’s us stay on TARGET!

So, after last week’s drama into the weekend, what did Iraq end up with?

Urgent: The President of the Republic approves Allawi's resignation and demands the blocs to choose an alternative.

“The President of the Republic: Consultation will be held to select a replacement candidate for Allawi within 15 days”. Then the candidate will have 30 days to get his cabinet ratified through parliament. So here we go again. I have to tell everyone this is almost the worst possible situation we could be in right now. We must all pray and pray for a miracle. I am still being told that Allawi is the 3rd miracle for us in this evil fight against corruption. So I don’t know what kind of twist in fate is going to happen to bring about this miracle. Let us just relax and watch it play out.

Where does Iraq go from here?

Will the UN step in and take over? Probably not at this point in time. I don’t think Iraq is at this point yet. They are still within their democratic government.

Can the UN legally put in place a provisional government to run Iraq in the meantime. No, they cannot do this.

How much longer can this go on before Iraqi economy really tanks? If they do not et the budget approved they can not go ahead with any of the projects they had planned for 2020. This new year is quickly slipping by. The economy too is stagnating and inflation could set in.

Will us investors have to wait yet another year to 2021 to see the RV?
This may very well be the case. It appears they just paid the Kurds their salaries. This is not in our favor and shows they already are using the 1/12 rule of the budget. Remember I told you in the past is they did this there is lack of transparency and the money could get waisted…again. But so far only the salaries are paid and this is not such a bad thing.

Iraqi protestors: “We have a virus that is more dangerous than corona, which is the parties, politics and corruption”

More news….

Just so you know….

The legal expert, Tariq Harb, resolved Friday, the controversy over the possibility of not giving confidence to the government of the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, while the constitution affirmed that the President of the Republic was given the right to assign another candidate according to his opinion and to choose him without referring to the more bloc if parliament did not give confidence To the government in charge of.

One way or the other Iraq will get its new prime minister to meet the legal deadline of 30 days from February 2nd which is March 3rd.

More news….

THE SADR ALLIANCE REVEALS: ALLAWI'S GOVERNMENT WILL PASS THE LAST HOURS DIALOGUES (it did not pass due to lack of quorum)

On Saturday, the MP from the Alliance of Riyad Al-Masoudi revealed the start of a round of talks between Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and the political blocs rejecting him, noting that the last hours talks will pass the Allawi government.

Al-Masoudi said in a press statement that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi embarked on a series of political negotiations between him and the forces opposing him after the postponement of the parliament session last Thursday."

He added, "The dialogue may reach a final agreement to pass the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi in the final hours of the constitutional period granted to him."

Al-Masoudi said, "The Alliance of Walkers is still insisting on passing independent ministers and supporting Allawi in the House of Representatives, despite objections from some blocs that are trying to impose their partisan interests on Allawi."

More news….
Then this came out early Sunday morning…

According to the leaks, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Nassar Al-Rubaie, agreed with the leader of the Al-Fateh coalition, Faleh Al-Fayyad, to postpone the vote on the Kurdish and Sunni ministries, and to proceed with the session and vote only on the Shiite ministers.

Still having issues with lack of a quorum. Can’t hold a voting session unless there is legally enough representatives present to vote.

More news….

IRAQ MAKES ANOTHER MOVER TO INTERNATIONAL STATUS

23 February 2020

The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is pleased to announce the launch of Buna, the regional payment platform, as a culmination of months of planning and collaboration with global and regional stakeholders.

“Buna” which is a multi-currency payment platform, provides clearing and settlement services, in Arab and international currencies that meet the eligibility criteria related to the clearing and settlement of inter-Arab financial transactions, as well as transactions between Arab countries and their main trading partners.

Buna, as a centralized multicurrency platform, aims to enable financial institutions, including commercial and central banks, to send and receive cross-border payments across the Arab region and beyond in Arab currencies, as well as key international currencies, in an efficient, cost-effective, risk-controlled and transparent environment.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

TO POSTPONE SATURDAY’S VOTING SESSION TO GIVE THE LAST CHANCE TO NEGOTIATE

The deputy in Parliament, Sadiq Al-Sulaiti, counted, on Saturday, tomorrow's session, which will be decisive, pointing out that some decided to postpone it to give the last chance to negotiate.

Al-Sulaiti said, “TOMORROW’S SESSION ON THE LAST AND FINAL DAY because the refusal to pass the Allawi’s government enters the country into problems, we don’t know where it will go.”

And he added, “THE SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF DEPUTIES IS AVAILABLE IN BOTH CONSTRUCTION AND REFORM ALLIANCES, but there is a part of them that decided to give the last chance to negotiation and negotiation and win the other party,” expressing his hope that “some of the personal demands will be waived as a preservation.”

BADR BLOC REVEALS THE REASONS FOR POSTPONING THE SESSION TO GIVE CONFIDENCE TO ALLAWI'S GOVERNMENT

Today, Friday, the Badr Parliamentary Bloc revealed the reasons for postponing the session of granting confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, while confirming the existence of parliamentary efforts to pass the government in the Saturday session.

The head of the bloc, Hassan Shaker Odeh, said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency "conscious" that "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES HAD THE ABILITY TO VOTE TO GIVE CONFIDENCE TO THE PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE AND HIS MINISTERIAL CABINET, BUT WAS POSTPONED FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS, THE MOST IMPORTANT OF WHICH IS THE POLITICAL BLOCS' KEENNESS TO INVOLVE ALL COMPONENTS IN THE GOVERNMENT."

He pointed out that "the political blocs gave the president in charge the time to open the door for dialogue to reach satisfactory results. "Odeh explained that "the difference of the blocs was on the mechanism of selecting the candidates in Allawi's government," noting that "some suggested that a group of names be nominated with an independent title, and the choice be made to the designated president."
He added that "the interim government does not need a prolonged government program INASMUCH AS THE FOCUS IS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FILES, including the stability of the country, preparing for early elections and restoring the prestige of the state.

(Mnt Goat – So what are these files they are talking about? Are you catching on what Allawi plans to do once he has power? No Sadr is not Iranian backed and is not resisting Allawi or anti-corruption. Instead Sadr is just trying to compromise and make peace and get the momentum to move ahead. He is NOT an Iraqi traitor as so many of these idiot gurus are telling you. I have proved this so many times already. Please stop listening to this rubbish.)

DRAFT FEDERAL BUDGET LAW FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 IS STILL IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE

NC- The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazzi, confirmed today, Friday, that the draft federal budget law for the fiscal year 2020 is still in the Ministry of Finance.

Al-Ghazi said in a brief statement received by "NNC", that "THE GENERAL BUDGET WILL NOT BEEN VOTED UPON UNTIL NOW IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND IT HAS NOT BEEN SENT TO THE PARLIAMENT."

While an official source in the Ministry of Finance informed our correspondent, that freezing bonuses and promotions in all joints of the state is still just an opinion under consideration.

A document revealed that the Ministry of Finance addressed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, for the purpose of issuing a decision by the Council of Ministers, to freeze bonuses and promotions in all joints of the state, as well as counting the issuance of any party to the two-day contract or voluntary procedure as invalid, and to stop promoting any political separation transaction or abrogated their contracts.

(Mnt Goat – this next article following clarifies why the budget is still in the Finance ministry. Please pay attention!!! Our reinstatement is based on the 2020 budget. They must pass it to get what we want. But first to pass it they must get the government in place meaning Allawi seated. Of course, there is going to be Iranian backed resistance since the currency auction corruption feeding Iran will go away when this is concluded. So, Iran will fight this until the last possible trick is played out).

BUDGET SHOULD BE COUNTED (ADJUSTED) AT $ 40 A BARREL FOR OIL

Economic expert, Saleh Al-Hammash, saw on Friday that the budget should be counted at $ 40 a barrel for oil, pointing out that the sovereigns get 40% of the budget, and expenditures can be streamlined to ensure control of the deficit.

Al-Hamash said in a statement to "The Information", that "the 2020 budget must be reconsidered, in order to prepare it well according to a new plan, especially since many things differed from last year."
He added that "oil prices are constantly declining, and the budget must be based on the price of a barrel of $ 40 in order to prepare a correct budget and absorb the changes that may occur in prices."

And that "the budget, in the event that it is calculated at $ 40 a barrel, the deficit in it can be addressed through agile expenditures, especially that 40% of the budget goes to the sovereigns in the country, in addition to that the state has 600 thousand cars and therefore needs constant expenses that overburden a budget Country".

He explained that "the statistics and OFFICIAL DATA OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CONFIRM THAT THE WORLD WILL NOT DEPEND ON OIL AS A PRIMARY SOURCE OF THE BUDGET BY THE YEAR 2030, especially as there are many alternatives that have been resorted to in order not to rely on oil."

(Mnt Goat – Did you read the last paragraph? Didn’t I tell everyone that the days are numbered that oil will be the major source of energy? I told you so! Now once again I am saying Iraq does not have much time to get its house in order and capitalize on the oil revenue before it dries up, as it is today. Get it? Can they do it? Will they do it? Or will they blow yet another opportunity to rebuild their country and it’s economy using the oil revenues while it last?)

LEGAL EXPERT: THE CONSTITUTIONAL PERIOD FOR THE PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE ENDS ON MARCH 3

Legal expert Tariq Harb confirmed, on Saturday, THAT THE CONSTITUTIONAL PERIOD FOR PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI ENDS AT THE END OF THE OFFICIAL WORKING HOURS OF THE THIRD DAY OF MARCH, indicating that there is no constitutional void even if the cabinet was not voted on tomorrow or after a month or more.

Harb said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The constitutional period specified for Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to hand over his government cabinet to the House of Representatives for a vote on it ends at the end of the official working hours of the third day of March, given that the issuance of the presidential decree in charge was on the first of February.

The past and this day are not counted, but rather the next day, which is the second of February. "Noting that" THE CONSTITUTIONALLY SPECIFIED PERIOD IS 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE ASSIGNMENT, and as long as the month of February is 29 days, this means that the end of the mandate is on the third of the current month of March. "

Harb added that "Allawi did what he had to do when he called the House of Representatives to vote on his government cabinet on the first of March, which means that the BALL TODAY IS IN THE COURT OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, WHETHER BY VOTING ON IT TOMORROW OR EVEN AFTER A MONTH. Until "The House of Representatives either votes to reject the cab, and here the alternative option is to assign the President of the Republic to another candidate or the continuation of the Parliament's dialogues until voting on the cab submitted to them by an official letter from the designated president."

Harb stressed, "Whether voting is done tomorrow or after a month or more, there is NO CONSTITUTIONAL VACUUM FOR THE GOVERNMENT EVEN IF THE RESIGNED PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI APOLOGIZED FOR CONTINUING, GIVEN THAT THERE ARE TWO DEPUTY PRIME MINISTERS AND EITHER OF THEM CAN MANAGE THE FUNCTIONS OF THE ACTING PRIME MINISTER until the coming of the new government and the official handing over of the government. "

AL-SISTANI SETS THE RULING ON SELLING FOREIGN CURRENCIES AT `` TIME '' ABOVE THEIR MARKET VALUE

Religious authority Ali al-Sistani defined the ruling on selling foreign currencies as “forward” above their market value.

Al-Sistani answered a question that stated: Is it permissible for a person to buy cash and give a specific profit for it?

Sistani said in his answer, "There is nothing wrong with selling foreign currency in the local currency, even if it is more than the market value (in the future), but it is not permissible to increase the price "named in exchange for the extension of the period.

IRAQ: STALEMATE STILL PLAQUES IRAQ. QUORUM NOT MET ON SUNDAY. NO VOTE TAKEN ON ALLAWI’S NEW GOVERNMENT. DEADLINE LOOMS.

Sunday 1 March 2020

Muhammad Allawi leaves the House of Representatives
The House of Representatives adjourns the extraordinary session due to the lack of a quorum

Source: The session on granting confidence to Muhammad Allawi was lifted
Al Halbousi: Next Monday, the deadline for the Prime Minister-designate
Deputy for Saeroun: We are awaiting the end of the leaders meeting with Allawi.

Source: Meetings are continuing between the Presidency of Parliament and political blocs to reach common understandings on the cabinet
Sources: Most deputies of the Federation of Forces leave the House of Representatives building.

The first deputy holds a meeting with the heads of the Shiite blocs in the absence of the rule of law in the presence of Allawi. The number of attendees in Sunday's session increased to 111 deputies
Parliament Rapporteur: The quorum of the session has not been completed yet, and it has been postponed for half an hour. Al-Halbousi negotiates with the heads of the parliamentary blocs inside the parliament cafeteria
Only 107 deputies attend the Parliament Hall after the session begins
Kurdish parties, the Union of Forces, the rule of law, and the victory alliance refrain from entering the courtroom. Because of the differences ... and providing a new opportunity for understandings ... Information about a move to postpone the session until six o'clock in the evening.

Obelisk Sources: The Alliance of Forces now requires specific ministries as a condition for voting on the government of Muhammad Allawi
Al-Halbousi invites deputies to enter the parliament.

A source close to the president in charge of the obelisk: Kurdish talks are underway with Muhammad Allawi, focusing on a political solution that satisfies both parties ... and expectations to overcome differences
The Kurdish Democrat alludes to reaching a political solution with Allawi .
Obelisk source: The possibility of delaying the session is weakening, and Sunni forces are showing flexibility in their terms .
Obelisk sources: The blocs that refuse to pass have maneuvered to keep Abdul-Mahdi as head of a caretaker government for as long as possible
Heads of Shiite blocs confirm attendance to the parliament session and vote for Allawi's booth.

Source: 60 deputies present in the Parliamentary cafeteria and refuse to participate in the session.

Source: Attempts to postpone the parliament session until next Wednesday .
Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi's arrival in the House of Representatives ... Al-Kaabi and Al-Halbousi received him.

Legal expert: Eighty-four votes out of the presence of 166 lawmakers pass the Allawi government.

Obelisk source: 10 deputies from the Sunnis attending the session and the complete absence of a coalition of forces. A meeting to coordinate positions between heads of parliamentary blocs in the Chamber of Wisdom Stream: Walkers - Asaib - Wisdom – Badr.

Source: Allawi will not attend today's session before ensuring a quorum and agreement to pass his government
The head of the Kurdistan Representation in Baghdad confirms the refusal to pass the government of Muhammad Allawi: excluding the Kurds Source from Walkers to.

Obelisk: Determined to pass Allawi's government Obelisk sources: weighting focuses on the passage of 14 ministries in the Sunday session Parliamentary sources for Obelisk: Waiting for a quorum, amid political positions deliberate ambiguity .News of the presence of 95 deputies in the Chamber of Deputies and 30 in the cafeteria of Parliament. Parliament session postponed half an hour. Likely to vote secretly on Allawi's booth.

The entry of deputies and the speaker of parliament into the parliament hall, in preparation for holding the extraordinary session ... and reports that only 80 deputies attended. Expectations to vote on 12 ministries in today's session of confidence.
Deputy: Allawi arrived in Parliament and was hosted by the First Deputy
Sources close to Al-Masala walkers: Blocs threaten to block the session of granting confidence in the event of no amendment to the cabinet
Al-Fateh: We will vote on the government of Muhammad Allawi during Sunday's session.

Representative Rami Al-Sakaini from Al-Masala walked: We have great hope for the success of the passing of the government of Muhammad Allawi on Sunday.

Al-Hikma: We expect a partial pass of Allawi's cabin and a vote on the other ministries later. Patriotism: We resolved to order us not to vote for the government of Muhammad Allawi.

Sources of the rule of law for the obelisk: the failure to pass the government of Muhammad Allawi in Sunday's session is a very likely possibility
"Sources close to the Prime Minister-designate of the obelisk: the understandings are positive and the map of positions heralds "good
Head of the National Bloc: We have not yet decided our choice to vote on the Allawi government in today's session.

Other sources told Al-Masala: Until now, there is no absolute certainty of the passage of the government of Muhammad Allawi in the Sunday session

Al-Watan First" calls on MPs to hold a plenary session and resolve their positions on the Allawi government"

IRAQI DEMONSTRATORS DO NOT FEAR CORONA AND CONSIDER THAT POLITICIANS ARE THE "REAL VIRUS"

Detection of new cases of Coronavirus in Iraq has caused anger in protesters, who have been calling for political reforms for five months and changing the political class, as they considered it further evidence of the authorities' inability to provide public services.

"The real virus is Iraqi politicians," protester Fatima, an 18-year-old medical student, told AFP, adding, "We are immune from almost everything else."

NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS WERE REGISTERED IN IRAQ, THEY ARE IRANIANS WHO HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO HIS COUNTRY, 18 Iraqis are all returning from neighboring Iran, where 54 deaths and nearly a thousand cases have been recorded.
For months, the protesters have also criticized the vast Iranian influence in their country.

Anti-government demonstrators in the squares of the capital where sit-ins have continued since October and in the hot southern regions have taken up the issue of public health on their shoulders.

Volunteer youth distribute leaflets and lectures on ways to prevent corona virus, and they also distribute free medical masks after the prices of masks increased more than three times in local markets. Field clinics that had been equipped with medical equipment and medicines for months to treat bullets and tear gas canisters turned into centers for the distribution of antiseptic cleaning fluids and advice.

In Tahrir Square in the center of the capital, volunteers in protective suits were checking the heat of protesters queuing up. "Our health system is completely exhausted in natural conditions," said Fatima, a volunteer in Tahrir Square. Activists are posting on social networks, photos and videos of the amount of garbage spread in the vicinity of hospitals that have been subject to a lot of neglect due to decades of conflicts in which Iraq has passed. Poor conditions in bathrooms, especially in medical centers, where health conditions are not met to the minimum degree, are of great concern.

There are less than ten doctors in Iraq for every 10,000 citizens, according to recent figures from the World Health Organization. The death toll from the emerging coronavirus in Iran is the largest outside of China, which is the epidemic center. Iran is the second largest exporter to Iraq. Iraq is a popular destination for Iranian visitors who flock to the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala throughout the year. Many Iraqis also go to Iran for tourism, medical treatment and religious studies.

Iraq closed its borders with Iran, which stretches for hundreds of kilometers, and prevented travel to and from it. In protest camps against the Authority, where protesters accuse the Islamic Republic of interfering in internal affairs - doubts also persist about the reported figures about the virus in both Iran and Iraq.
"We note that there are numbers that have not been announced by the Iraqi government," said protester Russell, in the southern city of Diwaniya.
"The government should announce these figures, such as those related to quarantining suspected cases. Healthier measures such as hospital sterilization must be taken," the young woman who is studying medicine told AFP.

SOME PROTESTERS ACCUSE IRANIAN OFFICIALS OF ENDANGERING THE SAFETY OF IRAQIS "BECAUSE OF THE COVER-UP OF THE EPIDEMIC."
- "CORONA DOESN'T SCARE US."

After the Iraqi authorities announced the closure of schools, universities, cinemas, cafes, and other public places until March 7, participation in the protests is expected to decrease, especially after officials said they will impose restrictions on large gatherings.

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who had been supportive of the protests before he gave up the movement last month, prevented his loyalists from demonstrating because of fears of the virus.But students, who make up the bulk of the protesters on the street, took advantage of the study's suspension to return to protest.

On Sunday, demonstrators in Baghdad and southern cities participated in major protests aimed at pressuring the government to implement political reforms. A number of them wore protective masks. And chanted "Your sniper did not deter us, what is Corona?"

Security forces used tear gas, live and rubber bullets, and even automatic weapons to disperse the protests. About 550 people have been killed and 30,000 injured, since October 1, most of them protesters. Last week, four protesters were killed, along with an activist inside his house.

The political crisis is expected to continue with Designated Prime Minister Mohammed Allawi’s apology last night for not forming a government. The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, has 15 days to propose a candidate to form a new government.

"WE HAVE A VIRUS THAT IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN CORONA, WHICH IS THE PARTIES, POLITICS AND CORRUPTION, and we went out to eliminate this virus once and for all because it destroyed Iraq," Mohammed said during a demonstration in Diwaniya, stressing, "Corona does not fear us, and we are continuing."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 3/3/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: