Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie_Oil_Man: "I AM STILL WAITING AND AM STILL EXPECTING THE NOTIFICATION ANY MOMENT" 3/3/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie_Oil_Man: "I AM STILL WAITING AND AM STILL EXPECTING THE NOTIFICATION ANY MOMENT" 3/3/20

Go down

Okie_Oil_Man: "I AM STILL WAITING AND AM STILL EXPECTING THE NOTIFICATION ANY MOMENT" 3/3/20 Empty Okie_Oil_Man: "I AM STILL WAITING AND AM STILL EXPECTING THE NOTIFICATION ANY MOMENT" 3/3/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:54 pm

Okie_Oil_Man  

...WHEN I ROSE UP THIS MORNING I THOUGHT THIS BEING SUPER TUESDAY I WOULD HAVE THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROMISED ME.  WELL—I AM STILL WAITING AND AM STILL EXPECTING THE NOTIFICATION ANY MOMENT.  THE PROCESS IS IN THE HANDS OF THE U.S.T. AND THEY WON'T SHARE THEIR SECRET'S WITH ME...ALSO THE RATE MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN WE THOUGHT BUT SHOULD SATISIFY EVERYONE. WE WILL BE DEALING WITH THE U.S.T. REGARDLESS OF OUR EXCHANGE AND REDEMPTION BANK CHOSEN. THE SECURITY AND SAFETY OF OUR U.S.T. ACCOUNT WILL BE ASSURED.

3/3/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie_Oil_Man: "I AM STILL WAITING AND AM STILL EXPECTING THE NOTIFICATION ANY MOMENT" 3/3/20 Empty Re: Okie_Oil_Man: "I AM STILL WAITING AND AM STILL EXPECTING THE NOTIFICATION ANY MOMENT" 3/3/20

Post by Tinef on Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:10 pm

Dear #DOJ.gov & FTC.gov .. it's very obvious that poor old sick Lonny is back for a few more of his blatant fraud for profit pay-days .. 
Just curious #FBI.gov what would bring him out of retirement #IRS.gov if not for his special brand of fictionalized content / paid for BS .. 

Just thought Okie should also be on "High Alert" for for some special "blessings" .

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum