Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020

Go down

Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 Empty Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:53 am

Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020

03/03/2020

Trade launches the electronic ration card at the end of 2020 19282

Economy News _ Baghdad

It is hoped that the Ministry of Trade will complete all procedures for the electronic ration card project at the end of the current year, which will contribute to stopping the waste of public money and reveal cases of fraud and manipulation that occur with the identification of those covered by the card, while the Parliamentary Committee for Economy and Investment confirmed that Iraq will reach during the next five years self-sufficiency Of strategic crops. 

The ministry’s spokesperson, Muhammad Hanoun, told Al-Sabah that “Al-Iqtisad News” viewed it, “The project started experimentally in the governorates of Baghdad and Duhok, followed by 6 other governorates, including Anbar, Dhi Qar and Muthanna, where a district or district was chosen to pilot this project in, under the supervision of The World Food Program without costing the state any sums or money. "

He added that "the ministry is working to expedite the completion of this project, which is hoped to be completed by the end of this year, and that will achieve follow-up, oversight, and processes of preparing citizens with all transparency, and eliminating the existing mechanisms of corruption by receiving their ration cards through the imprint of the eye."

He revealed, "Great efforts are being made in the ministry and the related departments responsible for this project to provide them with regard to the system and the exploitation of the experimental environment that takes place in some governorates with the aim of completing the procedures and launching it during the coming period."

The Minister of Commerce, Dr. Muhammad Al-Ani, had opened in May last year the pilot project for the electronic ration card in Baghdad and Dohuk, stressing that this project will contribute to stopping the waste of public money and reveal cases of fraud and manipulation.

He said: "The project is supervised by the World Food Program and in a modern programming language using advanced technological technologies, and comes within the framework of the government's efforts to stop wasting public money and identify those covered by the ration card system, as well as that it contributes to the modernization of the ration card system and the use of technological technologies through the fingerprint of the eye.

He stressed that the project works to add a fingerprint or image to the retina within the personal database of citizens for the purpose of overcoming the negatives and obstacles facing work in the ration card file and through the use of the latest technologies to develop this system and eliminate Glossy paper and repetitive transactions and the simplification of procedures for citizens through the implementation of the transactions as processes part, transport, additions and deletions without the need for intermediaries to carry out transactions that may cost the citizen physically. "

Al-Ani indicated that "the smart card project will contribute to stopping the waste of public money and reveal cases of fraud and manipulation," noting that "the project is part of the implementation of the government program announced by the government and approved by Parliament."

With regard to achieving self-sufficiency, Chairman of the Economy and Investment Committee in the House of Representatives, Ahmed Al-Kinani, told Al-Sabah that “Iraq was importing more than two million tons of wheat annually, and today it is much less due to the reactivation of the agricultural sector, and the Ministry’s encouragement To cultivate them and support them at prices offered by the government, "stressing that" Iraq can reach self-sufficiency during the next five years of strategic crops such as wheat, rice, and sugar. "

And Kanani said that "the oil is the only material produced nationally and not imported by Iraq, and we have factories for the production of this type of material," noting that "the Ministry of Agriculture issued a report to meet the local need of the corn crop during the next year by producing more than 500 thousand tons annually."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19190
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum