Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20

Go down

MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 Empty MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59 pm

MZ: Mr. Cottrell and I spoke this morning. This could be the absolute “Perfect Storm” we have been looking for. We know that financially we have been so close and now we have a rolling correction or a “rolling crash” as it rolls from one nation to the next.

MZ:  It is not a complete and total sell off….it is a very sharp correction. This is painting them in a corner.

MZ: How better to save the world then to say “Hey….we have to stem this crash because of the corona virus…and this is how we are going to do it…with asset backed currency. There could not be a better opportunity to kick this in……This is in his opinion and mine.

MZ: A lot of folks suddenly went dark for me in Hong Kong and Zurich. They will not talk about anything exchange related….I take this as a good thing. Exceptionally good news……So I don’t want to touch on it and maybe mess something up…..read into that what you will.

MZ:  Okie did a post…..it is not my info but his…..

OKIE:  I AM SITTING HERE PULLING PETALS OFF THE FLOWER—-SHE LOVES ME—SHE LOVES ME NOT—A GOOD ANALOGY COMPARING THE R.V.—IS IT REAL? OR IS IT MEMOREX—IT IS VERY REAL WITH CERTAIN QUALIFICATIONS.  WE UNDERSTOOD THAT YESTERDAY (2-27)  LATE NIGHT THAT WE WOULD RECEIVE THE NOTICES OF COMPLETION AND AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF COMPLETION OF THE REVAL. WELL——-WE DID (KINDA) BUT UNKNOWN AT THE TIME WE LEARNED THAT OUR DEAR DAMOCRATS (WOOPS I MEAN DEMOCRATS) SLIPPED A INTERFERENCE WORM IN THE APPLE—IT DELAYED ONLY TEMPORARLY OUR NOTIFICATIONS—NOW BEFORE YOU LOOSE BLADDER CONTROL LET ME SAY THIS—THIS IS EXPECTED (KEY WORD) TO BE A SHORT INTERVAL CONSISTING OF ONLY HOURS OR AT MOST A FEW DAYS..THIS IS VERY FLUID AT THIS TIME BUT UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE WILL BE REQUIRED OF US.  YES VIRGINIA THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS AND HE IS LOADING UP HIS SLEIGH FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY A NEW MARCH BLESSING.—FAITH ELUDES US SOMETIME BUT BE ASSURED IT ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR OUR BETTERMENT—KEEP THE FAITH—KEEP PRAYING—KEEP BELIEVING—-SHALOAM

Member: Dow is down 1000 already

Member:  Dow just dropped 1,000 more points. over 4,000 this week!!

Member:  Varney on Fox is asking why is Gold going down, it should be going up.

Member:  It's been said for quite some time that metals would tank when this reset happens and then they would shoot to the moon.

Member:  The black swan has taken flight!!!

Q: Any new arrests?

Member: 12K Resignations....and Counting !!!! Fire At Well Sir !!!!!

Member: Some people say this corona virus is fake

MZ: I wish I knew the truth…..

Member: Iranian President is infected by Corona virus

Member:  Mark, quiet word from the top is the bad guys opportunity to opt for the “No Name “way out!

Member:  it almost seems like the Corona virus is taking out deep state players hmmmm....?

Member:  if this is a fake pandemic it’s only to cover something important that should be happening. Everyone said we need to cover for a reevaluation ….we have lots of cover now.

Member:  I highly doubt it’s fake though. The entire world is shutting down I don’t think to do something fake people could get all that done. Many companies going out of business. Schools closing etc.

Member:  I HEAR THAT GATES GAVE HIMSELF UP TO CHINESE LAST WEEK AND REVEALED WHAT THE VIRUS IS HE IS TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE GATES IS A ROTHSCHILD HE WAS GIVEN THE MS CODE

Member:  I wonder how many will come down with virus as a cover?

Member:  Trump and the Patriots are shifting the [CB] Global Economic System1. We are witnessing the collapse of the [CB] global economic system2. How do you bring down the [CB] global economy with minimal impact to the people?3. How do you introduce new economic policies?

Member:  X22 Report has been putting out awesome reports lately!!! if you don't watch it daily ....Do it!!!! it is worthwhile!!

Q: Will we still be able to negotiate projects with Zim?

MZ: I hear that we will….so yes…..I am hearing that the number(rate?) will be higher but that it will pay out over time…..we will not know for sure until we are at our exchange apt. But, I think this will be a good thing…..we will get true value this way. It if pays 2% each traunche….that would be fantastic imo. It will save a lot of people from know where to invest long term….So I hope this is correct. There sure is a lot of chatter out there about this.

Q: Is Mnuchin causing delays?

MZ: I do not think so at this point.

Member:  For the last 13 years, I always said... it will be very interesting to witness how this will all pan-out; knowing this will change the score for All. Victory is mine says the Lord!!!

Member:  you are watching a movie good actors, it's a military op remember that all pre-planned like D day of ww2

Mod:  Mr C won’t be with us today Bob Locke will be with Mark today

Bob Locke joins the stream today….please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A

MZ: The next scheduled stream is Monday morning at 10am est….If anything big happens this weekend I will be back sooner.

MarkZ Intel And Okie Post 2/28/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum