Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government

Go down

An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government Empty An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:49 am

[size=42]An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government[/size]

[size=42]An emergency meeting of NATO ... a contact between Putin and Erdogan ... and the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government 1031831537
[/size]

Topics: An emergency meeting of NATO and a contact between Putin and Erdogan, the Iraqi parliament fails to pass the new government and the truce is collapsing in Libya.

[ltr]
00:00 / 27:24
[/ltr]
NATO holds an emergency meeting at the request of Turkey after the killing of a number of its soldiers in Idlib
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke by phone today to discuss implementation of agreements on the Syrian province of Idlib amid escalating tension, adding that Russia and Turkey are ready to continue coordination with regard to Idlib.
Lavrov said that it is important to unite all efforts to avoid escalation in Syria, and that what is happening in Idlib does not fall under any article of the NATO charter.
[size]
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg called on Russia and Syria to stop the attack in Idlib and said after a meeting with coalition ambassadors that the alliance was in solidarity with Turkey, after 33 Turkish soldiers were killed in a Syrian air strike in the Idlib region.
Major General Dr. Fayez Al-Duwairi said that Turkey is already on the verge of a confrontation in Idlib, but with whom? If he is with the Syrian army, then it is already in confrontation with him. As for the other parties, such as Russia, it is unlikely, even if possible.
[/size]
Al-Duwairi indicated that Turkey could take revenge for the killing of its soldiers to reassure the Turkish interior, and this revenge may be by using the refugee card again.
[size]
Al-Duwairi added that the NATO meeting may not result in fulfilling Turkey's wishes for military support or imposing an air embargo, due to the collision of any such decision with a Russian veto because NATO cannot impose a no-fly zone without consulting the Security Council, and it is likely that a Turkish agreement will be reached. Russian using airspace for Turkish air.
The Iraqi parliament intentionally fails to pass the new government as the crisis intensifies
Iraqi politicians were unable to agree on the new Iraqi government, and Iraqi television said that Parliament had postponed a session to ratify the new government proposed by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi because of a lack of quorum after the session was boycotted by deputies opposed to his nominations.
The country is facing a mass protest movement that started in October and prompted former Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi to resign after two months.
Sunni and Kurdish parties vehemently opposed the government that Allawi chose for fear of losing influence and under the Iraqi constitution, if Allawi does not get parliament’s approval of the government, President Barham Saleh will have to assign another person to form it.
[/size]
The Iraqi writer and political analyst, Najm Al-Qassab, said that until the moment there is a constitutional period that lasts until Sunday until the twelfth after midnight, and there may be consensus and understanding between the political blocs in the last hours of the constitutional period, and Al-Qassab added that there are many reasons that hindered the work of the new government, including Muqtada al-Sadr’s statement, “the leader of the Sadrist movement,” in which he threatened the partners and all those who did not vote for Allawi’s government, which made the other parties see this matter as unacceptable in the democratic process.
[size]
Al-Gassab pointed out that the names presented in the cabinet are divided into personalities who are unable to conduct government business, including very advanced ages, that do not meet the aspirations of Iraqi society or the aspirations of other political forces.
Speaking of the possibility of announcing early new elections, Al-Qassab said that he will certainly be at the forefront of the government program of Muhammad Allawi for two reasons. The first is that it is a societal demand by the demonstrators and secondly, it is a reference demand by the Marjaiya in Najaf.
The truce fell in Libya with violent clashes in the Libyan capital, Tripoli
A Libyan military source affiliated with the National Army, led by Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar, said in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, violent clashes broke out with heavy weapons in the fighting axes of the capital, Tripoli.
While the United Nations Support Mission in Libya strongly condemned the continued violations of the armistice announced on January 12, between the Libyan parties, the latest of which was the bombing of Maitika airport.
The Libyan authorities announced at the Maitika International Airport in the capital, Tripoli, today the suspension of air traffic at the airport until further notice.
[/size]
Kamel Al-Meshaff, a Libyan writer and political analyst, said that the military escalation carried out by Field Marshal Khalifa Hifter came as a reaction to the violation of the Berlin Agreement and Security Council Resolution 2510, by continuing to send mercenaries and terrorists through Turkey, noting that the economic track has also stalled due to the failure of Ghassan Salamah And conceal him from the agendas and his choice of figures attending the dialogue without the consent of the legitimate parliament.
[size]
Al-Meshash indicated that the silence of the international community in the face of the flow of arms in this way is likely to continue the military and security solution, and indicates an increasing escalation.

For more details and news, follow the world of "Sputnik" ...

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/radio_sputnik_world/202002281044702292-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%89%D8%A1-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%88-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A5%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%8C-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B4%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-/
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum