Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-

3 posters

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:00 pm

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: We are close…painfully close…..we are hearing money is in place (I know we have heard this before) but, there ae big expectations of settlements starting today. 

MZ: I hate to whip anyone up with false hope but it really looks very good today.

Member: I met with my contact this am, always face to face, no texts, no phone calls since his line is tapped, said that a paymaster was told last Friday to end his vacation and return to his post immediately

Member:  Paymaster called my client and said that the RV has started. Clients would start receiving funds next week. I have seven confirmations from the highest levels that the RV has started

MZ: No Update from contacts in Europe yet this morning….

Q: An news on prosperity packages?

MZ: That was a rumor we heard over the weekend that they started those deliveries...but, I have not seen anyone I know that has received anything yet.   We hear that funding is in place for the deliveries. 

MZ:  No rate change yet in Iraq…I spoke with my contractor contact and they are feeling very good though……At this point they believe as soon as new government is settled…they will see the new rate. A vote of confidence is scheduled for new Gov…I believe on Wed. 

MZ:  I believe Iraq will suddenly have its “house in order” as soon as the GCR reset happens. I believe they are prepared and ready and waiting for us….The US….they are simply coming up with excuses why they have not RV’d yet to keep their people and the markets calm….I am simply watching Iraq as an indicator of the global reset. 

Member:  Iraqi New Fiscal year ???? April 1st !!!!

MZ: Another big thing in the news today  is Zimbabwe is before the IMF today here in the Us to talk about their currency. That’s a big piece to watch for……

MZ: We should sit back and watch the news happen today…..So much is coming together…..There is a calamity in the banking word if they do not go ahead and reset this….fiat requires faith …and the moment people lose faith in the currency…fiat crashes……This virus crises might be what was needed to push the reset over the top.   

MZ: We hear they are scrambling hard to make certain things happen….

Sam Oliver: Hang on to your hats…..the pre-morning market reports are not all that good….let’s see what the day brings…..

MZ: this virus is affecting markets greatly…you cannot shut down businesses for months in cities all over the world without it hurting global markets 

Member:  NYSE is down 1000 points this AM over the Carona Virus. India played MACHO MACHO MAN as TRUMP entered the Stadium of 125,000 people

Member:  INDIA LOVES TRUMP https://twitter.com/i/status/1231919097073422336

MZ: Just watched a video of Trump …wow…I’m impressed……

Q: Where is your paymaster?

MZ: Mine is on his way back to Reno….he was not in place over the weekend so I didn’t expect anything until he was…….

Q: What is left to do but redeem?

MZ: That’s about it….other than that educate ourselves and be ready. 

Member:   Hi there Mark and team from NE Florida. The Stock Market is down 900 points...signs of change...

Member: The stock markets are plummeting all over the world…down 1400 in Japan…down 800 in the US

MZ:  I read on Bloomberg that millions of businesses have been shut down in china…..and may be closing for good….they have been shut down over a month now and no relief is sight….and no cash flow…this is devastating to their economy.  

Member:  Dow 28,146.67 -845.74 -2.92% S&P 500 3,246.87 -90.88 -2.72% Nasdaq 9,254.74 -321.85 -3.36%

Member:  Gold right now is 1678

Member:  Markets a mess today. Blaming that virus.

MZ: Fiat was always meant to be temporary….you would not see this volatility with gold or asset backed currency. So it’s more than a little interesting to see this play out. 

Member:  Trump out of Country, RV time?

Member:  POTUS is in India..... HMMMMM

Member:  Trump wore his gold tie in India

Member: Lots of gold found in india also they are now 2nd to The U.S in reserves

Member:  Watched our Great President this morning at 1:30 in his GOLD TIE and over 120K excited Indian Brothers and Sisters

Member: I hope we start to see big arrests this week…..

Member:  Q said the 1st Arrest will SHOCK THE WORLD, and be BIBLICAL!  I believe Obama may be the 1st Arrest!!

Member:  Q is a military unit, not one person

Member:  Q told us who they were in 2018! About 2 handfuls of People, only 3 are Civilian, the remainder are Millitary Intelligence!!

Member:  Snake said emails started yesterday.

MZL This was also rumors I heard……definentely consider them rumors until I know someone who personally got one…..I am being told emails were going out along with NDAs…. I am told emails did start ….but Mr. C has not signed off on anything…so I do not believe we have reset yet…..….. …but he did say we should revalue before we “reset” …It could be playing out exactly as it is supposed to. 

MZ: I was told there is a possibility the WF group will open up again for new signups….maybe….if I hear more I will let you know…. 

Member:  Everyone pray this week is it!

MZ: I did get to talk to Okie twice this weekend……short calls because he gets out of breath…..he is also excited about where we are at and the news he was getting over the weekend…

Mod:  THE LINK. OKIE WILL GET THE TREATMENT THIS WEEK. THEY WILL RELEASE THE FUNDS. OKIE UPDATE IS ON THE WEBSITE HTTPS://MARKZ.TEAM

OKIE'S ATTORNEY IS GETTING THE FUNDS AND KNEW HOW GO FUND ME WORKS. PLS GIVE A HAND UP ON THE WEBSITE USING THE LINK. OKIE WILL GET THE TREATMENT THIS WEEK. THEY WILL RELEASE THE FUNDS. OKIE UPDATE IS ON THE WEBSITE HTTPS://MARKZ.TEAM

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE TO OKIE, PLEASE USE THE WEBSITE COMMUNITY BUTTON OR CLICK HERE: https://www.paypal.me/TeamMarkZ

SAM OLIVER & DEE’s ECONOMICS https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jk23r6dq3Mt... THANK YOU, DEE, FOR YOUR DAILY POST HERE

Gippers Reader Dave’s news Worked President Reagan https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jhR6uiXQH6rs0cVN3w

SaltyToes:  THANK YOU DINAR RECAPS

MZ:   For tomorrow’s stream…not sure of the times yet…I may do one early and another a little later?   I am changing stream rooms,,,,network,,,everything….….changing everything to a bigger room … I’ve been working hard behind the scenes…I think it will be important to have streams after the RV/reset….so we can keep sharing and making differences in our world. 

If anything big happens I will let you know with a tweet or stream tonight. 

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  Empty Re: COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-

Post by Captain259 Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:34 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY DINAR DETECTIVES ISN'T AVAILABLE ANYMORE---

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  Empty Re: COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:07 pm

I am able to access.  Not sure why you aren't

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 24 FEB MarkZ Monday Update-  Empty A Special Message to MarkZ from TineF

Post by Tinef Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:45 am

Dear MarkZ

You mentioned that a few of us are frustrated by the slow progress of this "imminent RV" or mythical GCR .. and that we shouldn’t take it out on you or your merry band of content providers..

For the record, it’s not that we’re frustrated ..
However we are highly suspect of your “insider information” and your ability to tell the truth and/or filter fact from fiction as you continue to capitalize on your internet platform, spreading falsehoods for profit.

1st, when you say, “I hate to whip anyone up with false hope” and then whip up false hope ..
If you could hear yourself objectively, it’s likely saying I hate to lie, but I’m going to lie to you anyway .
2nd, If you’re never – ever right – and you’re relying on the same make believe “pay master” and other unreliable insider sources.. (Assuming no one on this planet is that gullible or stupid) Q: what would actually make you “giddy”? If it’s not drugs, could it be ad clicks and other undisclosed revenue sources..  #DOJ.gov #FTC.gov #IRS.gov & #FBI.gov
3rd, We hate to be hyper critical here, but aliening yourself w/the most notorious dinar pumper namely Okie Oilman, a POS w/a long history of milking thousands from sheelpal pretending that somehow as an Oil Company Insider he had special powers inside the GOI & the CBI and other three letter agency’s .. It’s reason enough for law enforcement to look you & your shills upside down & sideways.  

True, poor / sweet Lonny inspired the next- gen of unlicensed currency pumpers .. 

Lastly, when other dinar pumpers call you out for jumping the shark w/ fiction so beyond amusement  you might want to revisit your business model. It's a sad day for this insider information scam when TNT , Admin Bill  & the sugar free Kool-Aid dispenser, Mt Goat are beginning to sound sensible.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum