Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages

Go down

Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages Empty Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:52 am

Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages

02/23/2020

Parliament: The health insurance law will be implemented in three stages 19192

Economy News - Baghdad

The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee affirmed that the health insurance law will be implemented in three stages and will be among the priorities of the upcoming legislative term sessions .

Member of the Committee, Ghayb Al-Omairi, stated that "there is a joint committee between the parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and the health and nursing unions, held several meetings in the Medical Syndicate and came up with many solutions to resolve the points of disagreement between Parliament and the Ministry on the law ."

The deputy affirmed that “the last meeting of the joint committee came to reach the final version to improve the health situation.” He added that “there are contentious points in the law, including the structure of the Ministry of Health and the structure of the Health Insurance Authority because there are intersections in powers, funds and technical matters, and these differences have been settled in regards to the structure The Ministry and the Authority . ”

And that "the first law contained some points that affect the system of structuring the ministry and after the discussions, the solutions recommended that the Health Insurance Authority be headed by the Ministry of Health to avoid the intersection in the law ."

Al-Amiri added, “The law included its implementation in three stages for seven years, and it will be discussed with the joint committee to reach satisfactory solutions for all.”

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19116
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum