Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate

Go down

Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate Empty Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:51 am

Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate

02/23/2020

Basra investment: We work with five major companies to set up projects in the governorate 19202

Economy News - Baghdad

The Director of Basra Investment Commission, Alaa Abdel Hussein, announced today, Sunday, that the authority is currently working with five major companies to establish large investment projects in several sectors, including housing, water, oil and energy.

Abdel Hussein said, "The number of projects approved for 2019 amounted to 80% more than previous years, as the number of projects at the age of the authority reached 146 projects, at a total cost of four billion dollars in the residential, commercial and economic sectors."

He noted that "companies are ( KPM ) Korean to start the implementation of the housing project , which Almekhel exceed ten billion dollars worth Inc. ( Hanwha ) Korea submitted a request for the establishment of the first phase of the construction of ten thousand housing units and the company ( Shangai ) , which I made the first two requests the establishment of an industrial city and the establishment of the second Chinese Metro Basra , Inc. ( Genises ) Italian Swiss, Inc. ( Lorento ) Chinese to create a fertilizer plant worth $ 240 million. "

And Abdel Hussein that "investment included many sectors as the percentage of investment in the residential sector (37.22 %), services, transportation and logistics (13.59 %) and trade (13.30 %) and entertainment (11.63 %) and industrial (8.88 %) and electricity (4.28 %) and tourism (5.60 %) and health (2.56 %) and agriculture (2.38 % ) and sports (0.50 %), education (0.30 %).

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19125
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum