Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions

Go down

International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions Empty International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:58 am

International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions

22/02/2020

International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions Rc_158235358011_23

Experts at an international symposium hosted by Riyadh recognized the challenges facing the G20 countries for digital transformation in financial institutions and banking businesses, stressing the need to work on adapting the financial services industry and interacting with developments in improving financial and monetary policy and infrastructure aimed at financial inclusion. 

An international symposium on the sidelines of the G20 Summit, whose activities kicked off today in Riyadh at the level of finance ministers and bank governors of the G20 countries, discussed the challenges facing the movement of money and banking, the way to secure and protect them, and spreading a culture of dealing with them, stressing the need to digitize them safely in the context of challenges The digital transformation of financial institutions.

The participants stressed the need to work on adapting the financial services industry, with a rapidly changing scene while improving financial and monetary policy and infrastructure, oversight of financial systems and financial inclusion with the importance of coordination to correct the financial path so as to achieve stable and sustainable growth in the global economy.

Participants in the symposium held by the International Finance Institute in Riyadh yesterday, as part of the activities that are taking place on the sidelines of the G20 business, called for the importance of cooperation to strengthen the World Association for the Financial Industry and support the financial industry in prudent risk management, to develop sound industry practices, and to enhance regulatory, financial and economic policies that serve interests Of its members and achieve global financial stability and sustainable economic growth.

Participants stressed the importance of maximizing international capital and liquidity standards for banks and insurance companies, recovery and recovery policy issues, derivatives market rules, international standards of behavior, banking shadow, supervision and risk management, and accounting standards, stressing the importance of research to global expectations with a focus on major emerging economies, A timely analysis of capital flows to emerging markets and developments in international financial markets.

Participants in the symposium yesterday to confront the challenges of the digital transformation of financial institutions demanded that financial institutions adopt digital innovation to address changing market dynamics and destructive forces, such as open data, changing customer expectations, and not interfering in the value chain.

A number of executives, regulators and policy makers in the leading financial institutions worldwide stressed the necessity of promoting the digital transformation of financial institutions, spreading the culture of the meaning of digital transformation, and facing financial challenges of institutions over the journey of digital transformation.
Private sector leaders from across the IFC membership, including industry executives from companies covering financial services, stressed that these efforts reflect issues related to the G20’s agenda in Saudi Arabia, as well as critical issues affecting the financial services industry Global with a special focus on the Middle East and North Africa.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/16061583160815771583160816041610157715781602158515/73154/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions Empty Re: International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:00 am

Arab Central Banks

International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions MoroccoBank Al-MaghribInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 12_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions AlgeriaBank of AlgeriaInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 08_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions LebanonBanque Du LibanInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 01_cb_logo_new
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions BahrainCentral Bank of BahrainInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 15_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions EgyptCentral Bank of EgyptInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 11_cb_logo_2
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions IraqCentral Bank of IraqInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions Logo_154962078066_
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions JordanCentral Bank of JordanInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 02_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions KuwaitCentral Bank of KuwaitInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 19_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions LibyaCentral Bank of LibyaInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 10_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions MauritaniaCentral Bank of MauritaniaInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 13_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions OmanCentral Bank of OmanInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 17_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions SudanCentral Bank of SudanInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 09_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions SyriaCentral Bank of SyriaInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 03_cb_logo_2
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions UaeCentral Bank of The U.A.EInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 14_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions TunisiaCentral Bank of TunisiaInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 07_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions YemenCentral Bank of YemenInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 06_cb_logo
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions PalestinePalestine Monetary AuthorityInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 05_cb_logo_2
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions QatarQatar Central BankInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 18_cb_logo_2
International symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions KsaSaudi Arabian Monetary AgencyInternational symposium acknowledging the challenges facing the digital transformation of global financial institutions 16_cb_logo_2

http://www.uabonline.org/en/members/arabcentralbanks
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum